This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with Jaegarn

Swedish player JAEGARN took a moment away from making CS videos to answer a few questions posed by Gamingeye, a Swedish gaming site.
    [...] You are one of the most known famous Swedish players that regular people can get in touch with. Do you think that it has become some kind of status thing amongst known players to hide from their fans?

JAEGARN:
    I am sorry to say that I think it is that way, but of course it isn’t always easy to answer all questions that pop up on IRC or on the websites. In this moment I have a bunch of youngsters asking questions that I would gladly answer, but then of course I don’t have time thanks to you! But to drive E-sports and its reputation forward and thank their sponsors for the work they do to their team. Then I feel that it is the least you can do.
    The translation is a little on the rough side, but it's still very understandable and it provides an interesting look into a pro-gamer's mind. If you're feeling really adventurous, you can check out the interview in its original Swedish. A special thanks to community member, Vivastar, for brining this interview to our attention.
Working...
X