This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stand Off Me!

Sanch3Z and company, from Counter-Strike [UK], have added a new strategy: Stand Offs. So what's this riff raff about?
    Like it or not, ‘stand offs’ of some sort are a commonplace in CS games - so you have to know how to deal with them effectively. So what exactly am I referring to when I say ‘stand off’ in CS? Well, it is basically a situation where members of CT’s and T’s are separated by a wall/door/some obstruction and one team has to get to where the other is. The problem is, that the only access between the two teams is through a number of small entry or choke points. How you and your team handles these stand offs and chokepoints can win or lose a game. A whole team can be wiped out in a matter of seconds, so when you get in a stand off situation, some thinking is in order! During these circumstances, you will be in one of two positions - attacking or defending. An example of this would be if CT’s (attackers) had to get into the bombsite where terrorists (defenders) are waiting around the bomb.
    Okay, as long as I'm deputy rizzuh.
Working...
X