X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mapping Contest!

Here's some news for all you talented mappers out there:
    I run a site called www.darkjustice.net I have only been playing Counter-Strike for about 4 weeks, but the game is addictive as all get out, and I have decided to dedicate my spare time to it. I have put up a Linux Counter-Strike server out of Montrose Colorado. I would like to dedicate my server to that of Night Operations missions only. In order to do this. The stealth element mixed with maps that have very little or perhaps no unnatural light in them, would make for exciting games of planning and surprise.

You can find basic information on the contest at http://www.darkjustice.net/contest.html and if you need additional info please email me. Here is a copy of the rules and guidelines. Thanks for your time.

Q: : How many maps can be submitted by each artist.

A: 1 Map per week may be submitted until March of 2000.

Q: How are the maps going to be rated?

A: Each map will run by itself for one week on the server. At the end of each week, there will be a poll by the community on the home page of www.darkjustice.net This poll will ask 3 simple questions:

1) Was the map easy to learn and play? (playability)

2) Was the map fun and addictive enough to play again? (fun)

3) Did you have trouble finding guns on the ground? (lighting)

Q: How big do the maps have to be?

A: Big enough to handle 16 players comfortably.

Q: Do they need to be mission based or will you accept run and gun submissions?

A: Team based missions is what I prefer, but an occasional Team Death Match is not a bad idea, and the community may love it!

Goo!
Working...
X