This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS.Net update!

Whooo! Cliffe's gone and update cs.net. And well I'm sad to say the Peter North model ain't gonna be in B6. But he does give some lowdown on the lag problem and the new server test builds. So head on over foolio!

CS.Net update!

The CS Main Site has been updated with a pic of the new knife model. Also noteworthy is that Rizzuh reportedly missed testing due to a D-Smiley engagement. Erm, why am I talking like I wasn't involved in all this?? @#$(%* Hi b@x, rottencrotch. bye.

Comment

CS.Net update!

Lil cleoffy! (aka cliffe) has updated the main cs.net page with some new screenshots, one of the way the knife is going to be held in b7, and the other the new vGUI screen. Everyone check'm out!.

Comment

CS.Net update!

Yay! Over at Counter-Strike.net, cliffe has updated boasting two screenshots of two maps to be included in Beta 7. They are de_vegas (left) and cs_arabstreets (right). He also notes that a release date for beta 7 is not yet known as the team works out a few bugs.

Comment

CS.Net update!

Whee-hoo..yet another one of cleoffy's 3:30am updates. Rather than try to copy-paste the news [like most 'posters' here do] here's a syanpsis of what ti's about
          » Counter-Strike Radio is the newest hosted site. It's the site that's all about cs-news and other random idiocy. And it's also got it's own forums check it out..if you're bored.

» Recon2000 is a huge-ass lan event that's going to be held in the Northern VA area [NoVA for those of us from around here] so hit up that url to check out the info.
          And then we have..this little tidbit which I had to copy-paste as well..it's best left in cleoffy's words
          Work continues on CS 1.1. Still no release date. Though I will say that CS server admins will have a couple more options when it finally does come out. More on that later. Thanks for your patience.
          Whoo-wee..bet that sure makes ya wonder just what the hells' going into 1.1.

Comment

Working...
          X