This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goosey interview

Yet another Gooseman interview, this time over at Half-Life Fusion. Here's a lovely bit:
    HL Fusion: Hum hum ok i see. Is the CS Team going to devellop new mods for Half Life, or maybe a CS for Quake3 ?

Gooseman: I don't think we'll be doing a CS for Quake3 I think the most likely engine we will be working on next (if we do make another CS) is TF2.

goosey interview

Yes, another one, if you must absolutely read every single one of Gooseman's interviews. There's some more info about the upcoming patch and the cheating in CS. Chew on this:
    -STuKKa-i guess u fix the "cleared" sniper x-hair too

-gooseman-yeah, we'll try to fix that for B7.

Comment

goosey interview

This is interview #63402987 for those of you keeping track of these things. 3DGameGear has slapped up a keen interview with Goose. Chew on this:
      3DGG -- Do you have any new models (player or otherwise) for the newer versions of the mod?

Gooseman -- Yeah, I redid the USP, M4A1, M3 Super 90 models and animations for the new version. I might have time to do a new player model but that may be pushing it. We're shooting for a release in a couple of weeks.. maybe less
      Gooseman is a booze hound.

Comment

Working...
      X