Lil BUB Comes to InstaKitty 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil BUB Comes to InstaKitty 3D

There is a cat, one that you may recognize. Her name is Lil BUB and she's kind of a big deal both online and off and now she's going to be in a game. LiL BUB is set to appear in InstaKitty 3D, which some have said is like a "mobile version of Nintendogs except with cats."
    Lil BUB and her best friend Mike Bridavsky, have teamed up with indie game developer and LucasArts veterans HappyGiant to create an incredibly realistic 3D virtual Lil Bub, for her fans to play, feed and care for. And when fans purchase the virtual Lil Bub or any of her custom items, they will be helping other cats in need. That’s because InstaKitty 3D is a proud supporter of Lil BUB's Big Fund for the ASPCA, and as with all official BUB products, and a percentage of all Bub sales will go to her fund!

The team at HappyGiant worked very closely with Bub and her owner Mike to make sure every aspect of BUB came out unbelievably accurate. Her adorable personality has been recreated with real BUB sounds, mannerisms and idiosyncrasies. Finally, your own virtual BUB to have fun with at any time!

“The team at HappyGiant did an incredible job,” said Mike Bridavsky, Lil Bub’s owner. ““BUB and I worked very closely with their team and animators. to ensure that all of her unique movements and mannerisms were accurately recreated. As the number-one expert on BUB, I have to say that I was stunned with the results, it’s as close to the real BUB as you can get.”

The game features these customized Bub items, and more!:
    • Uses actual BUB sounds
    • Features original music from BUB’s album
    • Bub Dance Game
    • BUB side-scrolling game
    • Feed BUB her favorite foods
    • Custom BUB wallpaper
    • And much more!

InstaKitty 3D is a free app (with IAP) available now for iOS devices and is coming soon to Android devices.

Working...
X