Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patch for Battlefield 4 PC Includes Even More Fixes and Air Vehicle Balancing - January 13, 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch for Battlefield 4 PC Includes Even More Fixes and Air Vehicle Balancing - January 13, 2014

An update released today for Battlefield 4 on the PC includes a slew of new bug fixes and crash fixes for the game. There are also balance tweaks included for air vehicles.

Changelog for Battlefield 4 PC for January 13, 2014

PlayStation 4 and PS3 owners will get an update to their game tomorrow.

A 25% increase in damage? wow.

I do like the repair adjustment idea for the air vehicles. The littlebird was a little to untouchable with a crew repairing it constantly. I don't mind that the repairing gives it an advantage, but frequently there was no way to take it down.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
      A 25% increase in damage? wow.

I do like the repair adjustment idea for the air vehicles. The littlebird was a little to untouchable with a crew repairing it constantly. I don't mind that the repairing gives it an advantage, but frequently there was no way to take it down.
      SRAW

When it worked.

It was great because everyone was going around telling everyone else how nothing could touch a little bird with a repair crew and so they wouldnt do any real flying or dodging. For the AA equipment that was true enough as there were not enough people using teamwork to take it down. One SRAW hit though destroyed it

Good times gone
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

That's all I use is the SRAW, so I'll have to give it a try.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
          That's all I use is the SRAW, so I'll have to give it a try.
          You should, its fun! Well, not for the heli and sometimes the circling gets annoying, but still
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
          X