Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stilla-killa
    replied
    I second Battlefront 3!! Oh and KOTOR 3 as well!!

Leave a comment:

• jimykx
    replied
    Battlefront 3!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SgtMattBaker
    replied
    As long as they don't start with ridiculous DLC stuff...

I can see DICE doing some awesome stuff with this and Bioware too, KOTOR 3 please?

Leave a comment:

• Eagle101
    replied
    that picture of Ace is epic and so fitting!!!

Leave a comment:

• jimykx
    replied

DICE AND STARWARS!??!?! LOOOL TWO OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS TOGETHER?!?!?! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E

Leave a comment:

• EA and Walt Disney Announce a Multi-Year Star Wars Games Agreement

Just announced, the Walt Disney Company and Electronic Arts have come to a multi-year exclusive licensing agreement to develop and publish games based on the Star Wars universe.
    Under the agreement, EA will develop and publish new Star Wars titles for a core gaming audience, spanning all interactive platforms and the most popular game genres, while Disney will retain certain rights to develop new titles within the mobile, social, tablet and online game categories.

“Every developer dreams of creating games for the Star Wars universe,” said EA Labels President Frank Gibeau. “Three of our top studios will fulfill that dream, crafting epic adventures for Star Wars fans. DICE and Visceral will produce new games, joining the BioWare team which continues to develop for the Star Wars franchise. The new experiences we create may borrow from films, but the games will be entirely original with all new stories and gameplay.”

On one hand, people are undoubtedly upset that this series is exclusive to EA. On the other hand, it might be interesting to see what DICE and Visceral can come up with. Dead Space on the Death Star anyone? It'll never happen, but that would be awesome!
Working...
X