Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Article: Half-Life 3 Officially Listed on Gamescom 2012 Listing (UPDATED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article: Half-Life 3 Officially Listed on Gamescom 2012 Listing (UPDATED)

Update: Gamescom organizers have told Eurogamer that listings for Half-Life 3 and Dragon Age 3 were a "mistake".

The organizers also provided no explanation as to why those games were included on the list in the first place.

This is direct contradiction to other sources, including LambdaGeneration which has also contacted Gamescom organizers. Gamescom organizers confirmed to them that the list was legitimate and that "every" game on it was confirmed for the show.

Who to believe? Right now, my money is on Eurogamer. With how absurd the lack of information has been and the roller-coaster of information that has been surrounding Half-Life 3, it's easier to be pessimistic than optimistic at this point.

Original story: The Gamescom 2012 website contains a PDF listing of all games that will be shown or discussed at the event. None other than Half-Life 3 was on the list!

Everyone just stay calm. Keep cool. Nothing has been announced or revealed yet. It could just be a simple mistake.

Despite what my news post says, I AM GIDDY WITH EXCITEMENT!

EDIT one hour later: Excitement is gone.

Comment

I am so unbelievably angry..

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..

Comment

Re: Article: Half-Life 3 Officially Listed on Gamescom 2012 Listing (UPDATED)

* Sigh *

Comment

My excitement to rush to my office and look at this post was quickly taken away as I lost all excitement and became really depressed reading that this was all but a lie yet again. Oh this world may one day see HL3 if only they would just give us some information for us to drool over xD.

Comment

Man and this time was Valve's fault, they were the ones adding the game for Gamescom and the ones asking to pull it out the list, they know people will found the list, it is not nice to play with your fanbase like that. But I think there is still hope and probably a reason why they pull it out, maybe they are not prepared to show it for now, but remember that a GTTV chapter dedicated to Valve will be aired this Friday. I WANT TO BELIEVE!

Comment

Re: Article: Half-Life 3 Officially Listed on Gamescom 2012 Listing (UPDATED)

*CONSPIRACY THEORY THINKING TIN-FOIL HAT ON!*

Gamescon did this as a publicity stunt!

*CONSPIRACY THEORY THINKING TIN-FOIL HAT OFF!*

Comment

Working...
              X