Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Payne 3 Multiplayer Gameplay Video Sends a Message of Love Straight to Your Heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux
    replied
    Take... My... Money...

Leave a comment:

• jimykx
    replied
    Re: Max Payne 3 Multiplayer Gameplay Video Sends a Message of Love Straight to Your Heart

Holy shit this is so good! I really hope it wont be a shitty port like the other rage engine games where such as gtaiv and la noire. I am really considering buying it if it is not a port!

Leave a comment:

• Max Payne 3 Multiplayer Gameplay Video Sends a Message of Love Straight to Your Heart

Rockstar Games has unleashed the beast in the first of two planned gameplay trailers for Max Payne 3's multiplayer. The game's multiplayer retains all of the sweet, sweet action from the game's single player including Bullet Time, blended animation system, and explosive deaths but in a multiplayer environment.

Multiplayer will introduce gamers to the unique game modes of Gang Wars and Payne Killer, to name a couple.

Max Payne 3 introduces Max Payne’s signature special ability, Bullet Time to multiplayer for the first time. Based on line of sight, this fundamental gameplay mechanic brings a new level of strategy to online play, keeping the action fast-paced while allowing for intense, cinematic gun battles.

Gang Wars is Max Payne 3’s flagship multiplayer mode, delivering immersive, story-based rounds of matches using warring factions from the single player game. New branching storylines in this mode dynamically change objectives based on the outcome of each round.

Payne Killer gives players a chance to play as Max Payne and his partner, Raul Passos in a blend of co-operative and competitive play. Outnumbered by enemy players, Max and Passos must band together, fighting off other players and using signature weapons, Bullet Time and painkillers to stay alive.
Working...
X