Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zombie Mode Returns In Call of Duty: Black Ops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie Mode Returns In Call of Duty: Black Ops?

Online retailers are on a roll this week. First Amazon lists details about the Battfield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition, and now Best Buy has let the undead cat out of the bag by revealing that Treyarch will be bringing the wildly popular zombie mode to its Call of Duty: World at War follow up, Call of Duty: Black Ops.

CVG spotted the listing from Best Buy’s Canadian site, which claims the Black Ops Hardened Edition will include “Four Zombie Maps Pack made famous from COD: World at War.” Best Buy's US site leaves out the zombie portion when describing the “4 extra playable co-op maps not in the standard edition.”

Activision has made no mention of the totally expected zombie mode in its previous announcements regarding special editions of Black Ops, including yesterday’s collector’s edition reveal. I’ve reached out to Activision to see what they have to say about all of this, so stay tuned.

Source 1
    Source 2

Re: Zombie Mode Returns In Call of Duty: Black Ops?

This from JDs twitter:

All 4 existing #CoDWaW Zombies maps will be included in Hardened & Prestige editions of #CODBlackOps as callback co-op levels!
    I dont know what that means for PC players. I would hope we would get it as well.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Dude can you imagine killing zombies with that kick arse crossbow????

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
        This from JDs twitter:

All 4 existing #CoDWaW Zombies maps will be included in Hardened & Prestige editions of #CODBlackOps as callback co-op levels!
        I dont know what that means for PC players. I would hope we would get it as well.
        Too me that says that Zombies will be coming back, since there was no CO-OP storyline in any of those four maps; just destroy zombies and survive.

If Treyarch confirms Zombies, I'll probably considering getting this game, but as of right now, I'm on the fence.

Comment

cool good news

Comment

nice. it seems cool.
            sp + mp + coop + zombie mode AWESOME

Comment

Its been 11 Months sinse the last Official Zombie Encounter, they need to seriously bring it back and in a big way...

After all folks, lets not forget in the last Nazi Zombie installment, we learned of the base in Nevada where the testing is taking place, we are yet to visit there and discover whats going on...

Makes sense to me, Area 51 - Black Ops - We will be seeing The Zombies Return!

Comment

Hardened and Prestige Editions, what does that mean for Standard, we have to pay for them as DLC.

Comment

Dont know. No other information on it at this time.

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by immortal_joker
                    online retailers are on a roll this week. First amazon lists details about the battfield: Bad company 2 ultimate edition, and now best buy has let the undead cat out of the bag by revealing that treyarch will be bringing the wildly popular zombie mode to its call of duty: World at war follow up, call of duty: Black ops.

Cvg spotted the listing from best buy’s canadian site, which claims the black ops hardened edition will include “four zombie maps pack made famous from cod: World at war.” best buy's us site leaves out the zombie portion when describing the “4 extra playable co-op maps not in the standard edition.”

activision has made no mention of the totally expected zombie mode in its previous announcements regarding special editions of black ops, including yesterday’s collector’s edition reveal. I’ve reached out to activision to see what they have to say about all of this, so stay tuned.

source 1
                    source 2
                    big deal

Comment

Glad you agree. It will be a lot of fun!

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                        Glad you agree. It will be a lot of fun!

Crunch
                        haha an Crunch wins by TKO. you kno if someone has to reply they should register, these unregistered b.s comments is annoying.

Comment

Working...
                        X