Re: Battlefield 3 Confirmed

I. Can't. Wait.

Omgomgomgomg :d

Leave a comment:

• Spawndemon
    replied

Originally posted by bigpappa
    wouldnt 2013 make more sense? BF3 = 2013.
    Uh...that would make no sense really. BF2 was released in 2005. The number has nothing to do with year nor should it.

Leave a comment:

• imported_bigpappa
    replied

wouldnt 2013 make more sense? BF3 = 2013.

Leave a comment:

• stilla-killa
    replied

Will it use DirectX 11?

Leave a comment:

• old sch00l
    replied

2 years+ ok?

Leave a comment:

• golfisfun
    replied

Originally posted by mojoman0
    At first all I wanted was Battlefield 3. As these other new games have been announced (1943 and BC2) I really don't mind that we won't see BF3 for awhile longer and I kind of like that. I'm looking forward to giving 1943 and BC2 plenty of playtime and enjoy the new gameplay mechanics. The longer it takes for BF3 to come out, the more hardware matures allowing better graphics and technologies which should make a game much more advanced than BF2. :salute:

I agree with you here but which will give me more time for BF2 and 2142

Leave a comment:

• old sch00l
    replied

By the time BF3 comes (measured in yrs not mths), the next gen hardware will be more common i.e much higher clock speed of the iC7 (hopefully) coupled with already bandwidth mem/bus tripple speed approach, will be the normal hardware for fps fans, save your dollar/bucks/pennies :nod:

Leave a comment:

• mojoman0
    replied

At first all I wanted was Battlefield 3. As these other new games have been announced (1943 and BC2) I really don't mind that we won't see BF3 for awhile longer and I kind of like that. I'm looking forward to giving 1943 and BC2 plenty of playtime and enjoy the new gameplay mechanics. The longer it takes for BF3 to come out, the more hardware matures allowing better graphics and technologies which should make a game much more advanced than BF2. :salute:

Leave a comment:

• Levente
    replied

Death merchant i was watching ur avatar i mean that gif animation XD for like 5 minutes
    BF3= the reason to live for XD :salute:

Leave a comment:

• Death Merchant
    replied

Yay! :yay:

I hope dice hasnt forgotten what makes a good BF game, as i have high expectations

Leave a comment:

• [10MD]F|1LT.Juno
    replied

You wont be disappointed. It is the game you have all been waiting for.

Leave a comment:

• solofowaffles
    replied

I have high expectations, I hope I'm not disappointed.

Leave a comment:

• RocketChild
    replied

Originally posted by golfisfun
    just give us the game!
    No. DiCE, give it to the world when it is done. Not when EA investors expect it to arrive. Not when these kids (and that goes for you young men too) demand it out of impatience.

Please, do what Id and Blizzard do/say. It will be out when it is complete. I do not want a rehash of all the mistakes of the past. Releasing it early/late, incomplete and flawed.

BF2 came out almost a year late anyways and I think it was 1-2 years earlier that Collin had shown the demos of Kubra Dam and street fighting with some Mashtuur style map.

Please, hold out this time. Go for something epic, not simply 'satisfying'.

Leave a comment:

• golfisfun
    replied

just give us the game!

Leave a comment:

• PPSKevin
    replied

Never thought i'll see the day, that bf3 was coming by way... XD I should make a song

Leave a comment:

Working...
X