Clear All

• Re: Battlefield 3 Confirmed

Stop this tom foolery Webs and make a new forum D:<

You could use this...

Or.... You could use the one I made ^.^

Comment

haha ^^

yea make a BF3 fourm, will bring loads of members, new and old back im sure! ftbanter!

Comment

First off, w00t!

Second, now I'm going to need to start stockpiling cash for a new PC. Going to want to play BF3 on a brand new top-end machine when it comes out (so obviously I won't be buying one until closer to the time). The rig I'm currently using is on its last legs and can no longer play even BF2 or BF2142 without lagging up the arse despite having been top-end in 2006, so no way am I going to try playing BF3 on it. I'm thinking it'll be fine for D3, though.

Which begs another question; will it come out before D3? If those two games come out near the same time I had better start getting quotes from genetics laboratories on how much it would cost to clone myself, because I don't know how I would decide which game to spend my time on.

Yay for BF3! Here's to hoping they get the game balance right, while allowing vehicles to remain fun! :yay:

Comment

Yeah , we don need a BF3 section

Yeah , we do need a BF3 section

Comment

Originally posted by L85A1
            Yeah , we don need a BF3 section

Yeah , we do need a BF3 section
            Is there an echo in here?

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
              Is there an echo in here?
              I think there is..

I think there is..

I think there is..

Comment

I think there is

Comment

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 207 ha!

Comment

Comment

Never mind, its just an exact copy of the infamous BF3 PDF file.

Comment

Man! This thread is BOOMING!

I may need a new processor, however. I already upgraded to a 9800GT 2 weeks ago.

Comment

looks interesting that. im sure it will support more than 40 players tho.

lol edited post nm.

Comment

Originally posted by bob055
                            looks interesting that. im sure it will support more than 40 players tho.

lol edited post nm.
                            Just for Kicks, what the hell.

A site called Tech Fragments claims to have some additional information on Battlefield 3 stating they have been tipped off it will support 40 players, 24 vehicles, and 17 weapons with unlocks. They also seem to have heard it will be out in the 2010 holiday season with a free 1 map playable beta a few months before possibly in summer 2010. Thanks to Andy from VE3D for the tip.

We have also gotten information from a tipster that Battlefield 3 will be similar to Battlefield 2 and will support up to 40 players per team. There will also be 24 different vehicles that you can choose from and 17 different weapons. Like Battlefield 2, the game will also feature unlockable equipment.

So when will Battlefield 3 be released? The time isn't known but EA says not this year. We also heard that it would be the holiday season in 2010, however like with many of the other Battle field installments we'll probably get an early one map beta that can be played free a few months before. We're speculating that we'll see a Battlefield 3 Beta download in the Summer of 2010. However, nobody knows for sure.

BF3 PDF.

* Release in late 2008
                            * Powered by “Frostbite DX”
                            * Set in year modern day (just like BF2, ed.)
                            * Will ship with 8 maps, each supporting up to 40-players per team
                            * Two playable factions, NATO and MEC (Middle Eastern Coalition)
                            * Same “ticket-based” gameplay style as before
                            * Maps are mostly urban, based in Middle East
                            * Squads and Commanders are present, introduced are “Battalions” which consist of three to four squads.
                            * Five playable classes; Sniper, Assault, Engineer, Medic and Support
                            * Will feature 48 different vehicles (24 for each faction)
                            * Will feature 34 different weapons (17 for each faction) and another 22 unlocks (for both factions), in total 56 different weapons.
                            * Other unlocks include different types of ammunition, body armor, helmets, camouflage and accessories.
                            * Possible public beta in “Summer 2008″
                            * Online stats tracking, awards and “real world ranks”
                            * “Soldier” feature, looks like MMO-styled characters and avatars
                            * Ranked servers will be available for resellers weeks before the game ships (for testing, apparently, ed.)
                            * In-game replay and recording feature
                            * VoIP, friends list, in-game IM-client and “extensive clan support”
                            * Built-in auto software updater (no more patches!, ed.)
                            * Widows Vista and OS X (no XP?!, ed.)
                            * Announcement and teaser trailer in January 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by garandx
                              Just for Kicks, what the hell.

A site called Tech Fragments claims to have some additional information on Battlefield 3 stating they have been tipped off it will support 40 players, 24 vehicles, and 17 weapons with unlocks. They also seem to have heard it will be out in the 2010 holiday season with a free 1 map playable beta a few months before possibly in summer 2010. Thanks to Andy from VE3D for the tip.

We have also gotten information from a tipster that Battlefield 3 will be similar to Battlefield 2 and will support up to 40 players per team. There will also be 24 different vehicles that you can choose from and 17 different weapons. Like Battlefield 2, the game will also feature unlockable equipment.

So when will Battlefield 3 be released? The time isn't known but EA says not this year. We also heard that it would be the holiday season in 2010, however like with many of the other Battle field installments we'll probably get an early one map beta that can be played free a few months before. We're speculating that we'll see a Battlefield 3 Beta download in the Summer of 2010. However, nobody knows for sure.

BF3 PDF.

* Release in late 2008