• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minmaster
    replied
    Re: Battlefield 3 Confirmed

Originally posted by stilla-killa
    What's the point with coming out with the 1.5 patch for BF2 now that BF3 is coming out.
    are you serious? the game isn't coming out until the next fiscal year! it ain't coming out until spring next year!

Leave a comment:

• Kreepy Kitteh =^o.O^=
    replied

I'll get excited when I see some screen shots or at least some info from the developers beyond confirmation... It's GREAT to know BF3 is in the works though :yay:

Leave a comment:

• Levente
    replied

ammmmm.............:awes:awes:awes:weo::weo::weoohno):weo::weo::salute::salute:

Leave a comment:

• imported_Xeq
    replied

What's the point with coming out with the 1.5 patch for BF2 now that BF3 is coming out.
    Probably because BF3 is more than a year away from now.

Leave a comment:

• stilla-killa
    replied

Leave a comment:

• imported_Xeq
    replied

Well yeah but dont forget that BF1943 and BC2 are mostly focused on console players. So this will hardly "reduce" the hype for bc2 and 1943, console guys will be awaiting bc2 and pc guys bf3 :yay:

Leave a comment:

• garandx
    replied

With this news out now i would expect a pretty big news distraction blitz with 1943 and BC:2, Im sure the last thing GVD and KMT wanted to be doing for the next year is getting bombarded with OMG WHEN KANZ I HAZ BF3 questions.

Leave a comment:

• Crandaddy
    replied

Ohhhhh...

I can feel it in my bones, HERE IT COMES!!!

As BF3 draws near, we will hear the following announcement:

EA has confirmed the development of BATTLEFIELD 2143

Leave a comment:

• imported_Xeq
    replied

All this hope and joy will not last. Give it a few more days and people will start bashing DICE again.
    We wont, its battlefield 3, true battlefield 2 sequel. Im pretty sure it will be pc only game, and even though i dont know any details about this game im sure its gonna be epic.

Leave a comment:

• stilla-killa
    replied

Originally posted by Micster
    I'm quite surprised that the confirmation of BF3 would cause so much hope and joy around the forums.

Like any BF game, I'm looking forward to this one too.
    All this hope and joy will not last. Give it a few more days and people will start bashing DICE again.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Chael
    replied

Leave a comment:

• imported_Apostle
    replied

Absolutely fantastic news. Not many games am I really excited about, but this, this is different. Can not wait! More news and details probably after BC2 is released.

Leave a comment:

• L85A1
    replied

Maybe this will be the first Battlefield to have 128 players , that would be a major kill fest , such a blood bath

Leave a comment:

• Minmaster
    replied

i hope they have the manpower & commitment to support and patch all these games they are making post-release (especially on PC). the patching on 2142 has been far from desirable frankly.

Leave a comment:

• L85A1
    replied

Originally posted by Freakboy
    What I am saying is, if we get the game we want, what is the issue with the consoles getting it too?
    I have just said what the issue is about that ^^ , watered down gameplay for everybody

Leave a comment:

Working...
X