Re: Battlefield 3 Confirmed

Yeah , we don need a BF3 section

Yeah , we do need a BF3 section

Leave a comment:

• WolfAlmighty
    replied

First off, w00t!

Second, now I'm going to need to start stockpiling cash for a new PC. Going to want to play BF3 on a brand new top-end machine when it comes out (so obviously I won't be buying one until closer to the time). The rig I'm currently using is on its last legs and can no longer play even BF2 or BF2142 without lagging up the arse despite having been top-end in 2006, so no way am I going to try playing BF3 on it. I'm thinking it'll be fine for D3, though.

Which begs another question; will it come out before D3? If those two games come out near the same time I had better start getting quotes from genetics laboratories on how much it would cost to clone myself, because I don't know how I would decide which game to spend my time on.

Yay for BF3! Here's to hoping they get the game balance right, while allowing vehicles to remain fun! :yay:

Leave a comment:

• bob055
    replied

haha ^^

yea make a BF3 fourm, will bring loads of members, new and old back im sure! ftbanter!

Leave a comment:

• Kreepy Kitteh =^o.O^=
    replied

Stop this tom foolery Webs and make a new forum D:<

You could use this...

Or.... You could use the one I made ^.^

Leave a comment:

• Minmaster
    replied

lol just a 3 is fine.

we need to have all these conversations in appropriate threads.

Leave a comment:

• Webs961
    Guest replied

Originally posted by stilla-killa
    Umm here is an idea. Take the BF2 logo and instead of a 2 put a 3.
    Oh come now, isn't that too obvious?

(I'm an idiot.)

Leave a comment:

• stilla-killa
    replied

Originally posted by Webs961
    We'll bring it up in the staff section and decide.

Also, what image would we use for the forum graphic? We don't have a BF3 logo, now do we?

Also, I really wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see BF3 until 2 years from now. With them releasing only a sparse few details, it seems like they're still smack in the middle of the development cycle which means that it's unlikely we'll see anything detailed any time soon.
    Umm here is an idea. Take the BF2 logo and instead of a 2 put a 3.

Leave a comment:

• Webs961
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Minmaster
    Now we can has a bf3 sub forum?
    We'll bring it up in the staff section and decide.

Also, what image would we use for the forum graphic? We don't have a BF3 logo, now do we?

Also, I really wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see BF3 until 2 years from now. With them releasing only a sparse few details, it seems like they're still smack in the middle of the development cycle which means that it's unlikely we'll see anything detailed any time soon.

Leave a comment:

• MrChris_CJ
    replied

Dice, make Battlefield 3 right and I will never doubt you again

I would point towards PC exclusive, because of the ranking servers and the money they can generate, furthermore other games such as BC are focussed on the consoles

and if you are going to use the Frostbite engine and push it further as well as having the large player counts etc etc the PC would provide the power

Leave a comment:

• garandx
    replied

Originally posted by stilla-killa
    Hmmm BF3 speculation:

Will it run on the frostbite engine or do they have a whole new game engine in development for BF3?
    Dice has said in the past that Frostbite was developed on the PC and excells on the pc, but so far its been untested. I believe the performance of 1943 will be a good tell as to how well it preforms.

Leave a comment:

• Minmaster
    replied

Now we can has a bf3 sub forum?

Leave a comment:

• stilla-killa
    replied

Hmmm BF3 speculation:

Will it run on the frostbite engine or do they have a whole new game engine in development for BF3?

Leave a comment:

• RangerXML
    replied

NOW can we have a Battlefield 3 section

Leave a comment:

• theminx
    replied

this is the best news since bc2 for pc yay
    but can anyone guess what will come first for bf3?
    console or pc? LOL
    finally, now the flame wars can end because bf3 is here and the dyke sez yes also.

Leave a comment:

• ebevan_91
    replied

Karl Magneus Troedsson confirmed BF3 is in development. But he said that there are no further details.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X