X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imported_Nefarious
    replied
    Re: Battlefield 2 v1.4 Patch Released

Back from my first day of Grade 12, what I'd miss?......oh. Surprise Surprise. At the exact moment I decide to shorten my hours of play for work, the 1.4 is released. What a cruel world we live in.

Leave a comment:

• Copy_of_Blah
    Guest replied

You can simply look at server stats to see that this occurance happens with 1.3. Frankly, I thought it was common knowledge. You really are one lucky person not to have noticed disconnects in 1.3. I play a lot and I watch servers go down all the time.

Leave a comment:

• pYura
    Guest replied

Originally posted by DANK

It is heaven and hell. Lots of skilled players on .

Is that supposed to be a joke?

Leave a comment:

• FrontRunner
    Guest replied

BF2Nation:

Incrimental:

Full:

Leave a comment:

• Mo0by
    replied

When I look for a server it only comes up with a single BETA test one, are there anymore yet?

Leave a comment:

• GanjaTron
    Guest replied

Originally posted by DANK
    Calling out and saying that they are going to follow them to the 2142 and let them know is trolling. When you encourage all these people to randomly contribute nothing to the 2142 but a disgrunted customer troll comment.
    Wow, stop smoking the doob "dude".. I told you, read over your sentences before you post.

Leave a comment:

• imported_DANK
    Guest replied

It is heaven and hell. Lots of skilled players on .

Leave a comment:

• imported_thebamsco
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Copy_of_Blah
    To the uninformed - The connection lost is usually a result of the server and not the client. So when you see connection lost and check to find that the server you were last on is empty or has a lot fewer players it did a second ago that is why. It's not because your ISP hates you or your machine sucks or that so and so's has a better _____.
    Beg to differ old chap.

The connection problem theing i didnt get in 1.3, yet got it consistentlly in the 1.4 beta - both builds. ie was not a server problem or my pc or line problem.

That in itself was a problem that should have been addressed in a further beta version - instead they have went for a bugged release as can be seen in many of the past posts.

I'd advise a dual 1.3 and 1.4 install for those wishing to try it.

PoE's Drnken pirate has advised for those wishing to play PoE, to hold off installing (or imho at least dual install) until they have tested and approved it.

I hope to hell this isnt what is rumoured to be the last patch for bf2 - or it could spell a death sentance.

PS wtf the score with reducing the c4 throwing distance less? Another not asked for addition, is friggin murder using it in 1.3 a lot of the time anyway at times.

Fuxsake DICE get the finger out and stop phuking up our game.

Was just starting to enjoy Bf2 there with the release of PoE, and looking forward to the up coming mods - now I shudder at the thought of these being 1.4 compatible and hello to connection problem city

Leave a comment:

• imported_DANK
    Guest replied

hhahaah who else is on the 420 TN's server that is fun as hell.
    It is packed and fun

Even though like 70% have 100+ pings and I have a solid 28 ping.

Leave a comment:

• Svenstaro
    Guest replied

Another 100mb mirror for both patches:

Leave a comment:

• Orion126
    Guest replied

Saw this on The Onion Newspaper:

EA/DICE Release another succesful patch

Leave a comment:

• jscamba26
    Guest replied

FanGaming download mirror for the patch

http://www.fangaming.com/gameinfo.php?gameid=120

Leave a comment:

• Deesies
    replied

Originally posted by Copy_of_Blah
    To the uninformed - The connection lost is usually a result of the server and not the client. So when you see connection lost and check to find that the server you were last on is empty or has a lot fewer players it did a second ago that is why. It's not because your ISP hates you or your machine sucks or that so and so's has a better _____.
    yus, and was supposed to be fixed in 1.4 Especially considering it affects the stats system considerably.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Spuddy
    replied

Played 2 rounds so far, about to start 3rd. So far I've had no problems, actually feels smoother (or perhaps that's because I've been playing BF2142 for the past few weeks *shrug*)

IO Mode seems to be ranked, and it's a stat-whore's wet dream. Lots of people getting 100+ points per round.

Leave a comment:

• Copy_of_Blah
    Guest replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X