Re: Battlefield 2 v1.4 Patch Released

Yes Yes Im In Heaven :d :d God Has Blessed Ea

Leave a comment:

• imported_BiBi
    replied

AusGamers

Incremental:
    Download Battlefield 2 Patch v1.3 to v1.4 now from AusGamers - its free, and no signup is required!

Full:
    Download Battlefield 2 Patch v1.4 now from AusGamers - its free, and no signup is required!

Leave a comment:

• imported_Ph1L
    replied

Pfff... I installed 1.4. Logged in, and noticed the gameverision hasn't changed. I looked up verision for 1.4 server, and it was not the same. So i re-install 1.4 and it says "You need 1.3 to install this" okay, so did I. After FULL 1.3, I try 1.4 install again: "You need 1.3 to install this" - WTF!? Crap patching!

Leave a comment:

• [GCA]Tim270
    Guest replied

about time...

Leave a comment:

• Sweetmate
    Guest replied

Originally posted by G.I.Jersey
    I think we all should wait for alot more community feedback before the DICE bashing starts?

Lets keep an open mind fella's. The reason that DICE pulled the patch from release two weeks ago was to make sure that all of the issues were addressed.
    Sorry G.I., but this patch is total garbage. Over 3 months work, and that fix list is a joke. In my first 3 minutes of 1.4 I watched a server full of people bunny hoping and dolphin diving around, and within 3 minutes the server crashed. The only "real" fixes i see on that list is "Fixed the occasionnal red distance marker appearing on the ground." and "The vehicle drop has been modified...", and thats it. The rest of it is totally useless.

P.S. Good work on the podcast

Leave a comment:

• =[MI5]=RJW
    replied

Originally posted by Sweetmate
    Loaded into a server, played for about 3 and a half minutes and then:

I got this twice as well

Leave a comment:

• BurnTheWeed
    Guest replied

Originally posted by adelkhf
    Is there a full torrent?
    anyone?

Leave a comment:

• signa
    replied

Originally posted by Sars99
    where was it mentioned that the community wanted a prone to crouch delay? or was i sleeping for that part
    it wasnt. it was probably one of dice's kids that kept getting owned by it. dad do something. :laugh:

Leave a comment:

• Dark0ne
    Guest replied

I think we all should wait for alot more community feedback before the DICE bashing starts?
    No no no no no no no. The DICE bashing should continue well on into BF2142 and beyond. This patching process, I mean, since they released 1.3 what, 4 months ago(?) has been absolutely terrible. Just because they've actually released it (whether it's good or not is still to be decided) doesn't mean the slating should stop ... no, the slating should continue. Because quite frankly, it's been appauling, and people should know.

Leave a comment:

• Jobby McJobby
    Guest replied

Hopefully POE2 guys will be hot on the heels and get patched up as well ASAP. Like others have said im interested to see if this can resolve the constant CTD's and server stability issues. They were quite high on everyones list of priorities, but the changelog does seem extra vauge on this.

Fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• Sars99
    replied

teh changelog is missing a few things, makes me cry :cry:

Leave a comment:

• jscamba26
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Ace101
    Should I put FanGaming as link or GameClub?

FanGaming.com

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Jeronimo.Vega
    Guest replied

If I'm installing server version should I uninstall previous version first? Or it works in upgrade mode also?

Leave a comment:

• imported_DANK
    Guest replied

I will upload the incremental to a.b.games cause I just saw gh3d.com blow up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X