X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• killalot
    Guest replied
    Re: Sir. Mod v0.8 Released

Ok, first I want to say, great mod guys, i really like just playing around, even in an empty game. However, when I try to fly one of the APCs, it tells me "You are leaving the combat area" and I can't get out, so I end up dying in a distinctly not-fun way. If, for example, it blew up in a huge explosion, it would be cool, but I can't access it. Is anyone else having this problem? How can I fix it?

Leave a comment:

• Eden
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Jumintiger
    I was going to ask, I don't have TS and your Sir. Community server is the most populated of the four. Why does EVERYONE have to use teamspeak? I just don't really like talking to people I don't know over the web and it just seems like a hassle to do this...
    You don't need to talk to anyone but we ask that you join TS just so we know your there, and its a lot easier to tell you to stop doing something over TS than it is by other means.

Leave a comment:

• Jumintiger
    replied

I was going to ask, I don't have TS and your Sir. Community server is the most populated of the four. Why does EVERYONE have to use teamspeak? I just don't really like talking to people I don't know over the web and it just seems like a hassle to do this...

Leave a comment:

• Sir. bzb
    replied

Originally posted by Sir. Eden
    Nope there 4 servers

SpokLAN Flying Circus - Sir.Mod 0.8
    IP: 66.45.163.45:16567

JP Workroom of zebra SirMod08
    IP: 220.209.111.230:16567

The Sir. Community
    IP: 208.51.201.113:16567

(BHD) Battleclan Battlehalde
    172.182.96.134:16567
    Probably going to be the most stable with a max of 8 players.
    and (till i break it)

The Gaming Union Sir. Mod 0.8
    IP: 195.149.21.146:16567

Leave a comment:

• Sir. Shpox
    Guest replied

Originally posted by -=(86th)=-Skins
    Awesome Mod, I love the music playing when you drive t he T-90.

But the BTR-90 flips out mid-air when I am flying it.

Also, where can I find the screenshots that I took in-game?
    My Documents > Battlefield 2 > Screenshots

Try not to fly BTR-90 at full throttle if your wanting to fly it "properly". The reason it is like that is so you can breakdance and watch the pretty smoke swirls around you

Leave a comment:

• kjr.
    Guest replied

Awesome Mod, I love the music playing when you drive t he T-90.

But the BTR-90 flips out mid-air when I am flying it.

Also, where can I find the screenshots that I took in-game?

Leave a comment:

• imported_Sacramento
    Guest replied

Just tried it out today GREAT MOD guys, had me laughing for a while.

Thanks for the time and dedication you put in so we can enjoy!!

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Sir. AAK625
    replied

Glad you guys like it. We're working on 0.9 as we speak.

Do us a favor though. If you CTD, tell us the last thing that happened in the server you were in. I.E. the weapon you were using or if any big explosions were happening, where you were, stuff like that.

Leave a comment:

• St.Sasquatch
    Guest replied

great mod! and it made me come up with a great idea! will somebody help me? i cant really tell what it is right here but i promisse it will be good.. i just got to patch back to 1.3.. but i need help of one person.. ive tryed a hundred times but i need help! i would be glad if someone could give me a hand.. just PM me.. please.. someone from sir.?

also: i love the tv missile on the chopper!!! a UAV!!! haha!! and can someone send me that song which plays in the main menu?

Leave a comment:

• Sir. bzb
    replied

Originally posted by Achilles17
    How come all the servers - all four of them - tell me that I have a newer version than the server? I have 0.8, and the server clearly has 0.8 as well, it says so in the title. Yet it still thinks that my version is newer - any idea why?
    Have you got 1.4 patch?

Leave a comment:

• Achilles17
    Guest replied

How come all the servers - all four of them - tell me that I have a newer version than the server? I have 0.8, and the server clearly has 0.8 as well, it says so in the title. Yet it still thinks that my version is newer - any idea why?

Leave a comment:

• zuiquan1
    replied

I think its just at a wierd angle

Leave a comment:

• Achilles17
    Guest replied

I think it is suppossed to be an explosive teddy bear, but I agree, it looks surprisingly un-teddy-bear-like...

Leave a comment:

• Darkness429
    Guest replied

Ok, i just really would like to know....WHAT THE HECK IS THIS SPEC OPS HOLDING!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!??!

Leave a comment:

• Elxx
    replied

Sandbox has some admin-configurable safeguards that can actually keep it stable with 30+ people on a server.

But with awesomely fun weapons like the Sir. Mod ones, it gets a bit more tricky

Leave a comment:

Working...
X