Cut & paste ip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut & paste ip.

Ok, i've searched the forums for cut, paste, cut and paste and cut & paste, so if i'm posting something that's already been posted apologies.
    I know loads of you know this already but a lot of people don't, so for them, i'll explain.
    All you need to do is get your ip from xfire or whatever. If you've got a friend playing then click on his name and the breakout box will appear to the right. See his ip? OK just grab it like you would in any window's situation, right click and copy. Start Battlefield and goto the sever browser. then connect to ip, with the cursor in the top 'bar' hold ctrl and press v. Done.
    Also if it's got a funny port then copy the whole thing and paste the whole thing there. then just re-write the port number in the relevant section, and delete upto and including the ':' .
    It makes it a whole lot easier than trying to get the attention of those on teamspeak who are already playing. Chances are that if they're in teamspeak with you, you'll have them in xfire.
    Again if i'm reiterating what someone has already said then sorry, but there will be people who read this that don't know.

Re: Cut & paste ip.

yeah....thats just common sense...but i can see who some people wouldn't do it....

Comment

Re: Cut & paste ip.

If using Xfire, I'm not sure why you would want to go throught the added key strokes of Contorl+c, Control+v. Just simply press the join server button provided in xfire.

This is not a flame, just pointing it out

Comment

Working...
      X