War Rock???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: War Rock???

Go back playing bf2, no reason wasting good time here...

Comment

yeah I played the game beta for about 5 minutes. its a 180mb download lol. the graphics were OKay for a free game, but definitly not as fun as bf2. I would say only get it if: your computer cant run bf2. you like Counter Strike, and are bored with counter strike.

Comment

How do I download it?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles
          How do I download it?
          A guy from WarrockBarracks.com wrote a guide to downloading/installing the Korean version, I think his site has shut down, but I saved a copy of the guide Here, it tells you what to type into each box.

Personally, I think the game sucked :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles
            How do I download it?
            Seriously, unless you are a leet hacker don't even bother.]

I played it a few months back for a day or two, and after having to get five headshots with a sniper rifle to kill someone, I was done. Unless they have changed it in the newer patches, warrock, although promising, is nothing more than a cop-off of battlefield mixed with cs, but worse than both games ever could be.

Comment

Hmm...Pitty. Reading the replies here really turn me off from ever bothering downloading this, yet the screenshots of this do look quite nice for a free game.

Is there anyone here that actually liked the game? And for those above, for exactly what major reasons made you dislike the game? I mean it couldn't be that bad could it?

Couldn't watch the trailer on the site, but found one on Gametrailers.com.

IGN’s home for the latest game trailers, including new gameplay, cinematics, announcements, and reveals. Subscribe to stay up to date and get notified when new trailers arrive, that includes during events like Nintendo Directs, Sony State of Plays, E3, The Game Awards, Gamescom, and more. Check out our playlists for trailers coming to your preferred gaming platforms like PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. For more content, visit IGN.com or check out our other channels: IGN - https://www.youtube.com/IGN IGN Games - https://www.youtube.com/IGNGames IGN Guides - https://www.youtube.com/c/IGNGuides IGN VR - https://www.youtube.com/IGNVR IGN Movie Trailers - https://www.youtube.com/IGNMovieTrailers This is only a small taste of the videos and content available from IGN. Get more, visit http://www.ign.com

It really did look like on exact BF2, with scaled down graphics and textures, although the water was 20x Better and actually reflected everything above it (Helicopters flying above and all).

In the video, there also were hand held stingers, AA guns, and missles that actually worked!

Hmmm..

Originally posted by Sharp
              A guy from WarrockBarracks.com wrote a guide to downloading/installing the Korean version, I think his site has shut down, but I saved a copy of the guide Here, it tells you what to type into each box.

Personally, I think the game sucked :-)
              Well, I went ahead and found a link to download the full game, and everything came in English. Does it really matter what version I downloaded?

Now I'm trying to create an account, but in the tutorial you provided, In the first step, where I scroll down and click on an orange link, it does not take me to the page you said it should have.

It being all in Korean, I am completely stuck now.

Sir. Gamma if you could enlighten me on exactly which version YOU are playing, how you registered, if it's even still possible to log in, ect ect. That would be nice.

WTF is this AutoMerging Friggen thing doing to my replies. The above is about 4 replies, auto-merged into one FFS!

Comment

The trailer looks tight.. Once you understand how to download it tell me.

Comment

I too was impressed by the trailer and the fact that it is a free game. Unfortunately, once you get over the thrill of it being a free game, that doesn't look half bad, it's just simply not a very fun game. Warrock is so arcady that it makes battlefield 2 feel like the most realistic battle sim ever made. Yes, the ballistics, damage per bullet, and all around scope of things is just that bad.

But since it's free, check it out, I'm curious what you think after giving it some quality time.

Comment

How do I download it?
                    I have already downloaded and am able to play the Korean version. You have to register at this certain site, I forgot, but if you want me to just give me your xfire and ill help you out. The game isnt better than BF2, but it is a good game IMO. Yes, there are hand held stingers and stuff, and there is a wide vaiety of weapons you can buy. It is kinda arcady in CS mode, but the medium map and large map mode are pretty cool. This game isnt a game where you play it 24/7 and dont anything else like bf is but its a game you could play for a couple hours here and there. But if you want to know how to download it just igve me your xfire and ill get in touch with you today, thx

-xxgammaxx

Comment

Working...
                    X