Configure prefered weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Configure prefered weapons

Is there anyway to modify the game so that prefered weapons are allways selected, i dont mind switching through them. Just thought if there was an easier way.

Re: Configure prefered weapons

I am guessing you mean from the weapon/kit selection screen?
    For example having it automatically default to the tier 2/3 weapon as oposed to original?

Not sure, but would be interested if it could be done. Many times I have "erred" in not selecting what I would consider the better weapon and simply used the one I got till killed.

Comment

There is no way short of changing game code, and that would not only be a violation of the RoE, but would also get you kicked for Modifying Game Content.

~Salad

Comment

It can be a bit annoying having to change each weapon to the last unlock each time you join, then to have to do it all again because you just got team switched :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by old sch00l
          It can be a bit annoying having to change each weapon to the last unlock each time you join, then to have to do it all again because you just got team switched :laugh:
          thats exactly what i mean, if more unlocks are available later they might add a configurable kit option like in CS.

Comment

Originally posted by moltenblack
            Very strange indeed.
            I seem to have read/wrote this 24 hours before this post. twighlight zone?

take a look at ---
            WELCOME TO DUTY....select your unlock (bf2 discussions)
            I did some searches before i posted, guess i missed yours

Comment

Working...
            X