Gettin kill from nowhere!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gettin kill from nowhere!!!

Funny, I was just playing on Karkan and I noticed when using the PKM I could only hear every 3rd or 4th shot and it would only come out of one headphone....Strange? It was random though it was NOT happening all the time??

Comment

The MG36 quite often doesnt give any sound when your being shot by it you just see you health falling as though you were in the red zone of them map. No sound and no bullet spray just a confusing death

Comment

they were supposed to fix the issue of you not being able to see the GL projectile blowing you up...perhaps fixing that unfixed the sounds of some of the other weapons...

Comment

I can add at least 12 more people who also suffer the same problem.

I was sitting in a choppers gun while an FAV less than 10 feet away opened up on me...without so much as a peep! It was a hint of muzzle flash that made me look in his direction.

Also, when planes do dive runs with cannons firing there used to be massive thumps on the ground all around you...now its just J-35 killed YOU, no sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullit_toof
            Does it depend o what sound card you have and speaker setup. I noticed when i switched from headphones to speakers i can hear footsteps. I very rarely hear peoples shots just bullet whizz. I'm getting an X-fi soon so this might solve the issue??

If you have a surround sound card with headphones in you wont be able to hear half of the game...you have to make sure you have the card set to 2 speakers.

Headshots dont give a direction but you can hear the source. I have heard the source of a sniper headshot recently.

It could have something to do with the sound delay. You see stuff befire you hear it...so it might be possible to die before you hear the source sound.

Comment

I know they did something to the sound files, because some sounds were missing from last patch, like the reloading for the Scar-L, maybe they mess something else up on the sound directive??? im not even sure what i am saying.

Comment

Originally posted by deathneo
                I had that happen. Like I get killed by an Apc and I don't even hear them shooting. I hear it after I die. Could be lag but I had it happen to me a couple of times so I'm not sure. I usually play on low ping servers so there maybe something wrong
                I get the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                X