50 clicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 clicks

I no a few of the the guys use this forum, and a few of the forum members play there anyway i was on your server last night (nice server i use form time to time)and boy was some weird stuff going on...

This place is normaly admined well but last night im sure and so was many other in the sevrer that someone was using some form of commander hack
    art was coming in left right and center and so were supply drops...

I wasnt the only person to notice and once lots of people mentioned it, its all of a sudden died down...

I have a idea of who it was but im not 100% so i wont just blacken somones name for the sake of it.....

I dont no if things like this can be checked from the log but if it can its went on between the hours of 1am gmt- 3am gmt last night.....

I dont normaly accuse people of hacking as i understand about Uavs can help people see were your hiding etc but last night somthing really strange was defo going on....:cry:

Re: 50 clicks server.

Originally posted by Spils
    I no a few of the the guys use this forum, and a few of the forum members play there anyway i was on your server last night (nice server i use form time to time)and boy was some weird stuff going on...

This place is normaly admined well but last night im sure and so was many other in the sevrer that someone was using some form of commander hack
    art was coming in left right and center and so were supply drops...

I wasnt the only person to notice and once lots of people mentioned it, its all of a sudden died down...

I have a idea of who it was but im not 100% so i wont just blacken somones name for the sake of it.....

I dont no if things like this can be checked from the log but if it can its went on between the hours of 1am gmt- 3am gmt last night.....

I dont normaly accuse people of hacking as i understand about Uavs can help people see were your hiding etc but last night somthing really strange was defo going on....:cry:
    This we call the commander hack

Comment

Re: 50 clicks server.

Originally posted by Terroser
      This we call the commander hack

yes i no... and so did most other people on the sevrer... it was just plain gay
      Ive never really experinced it at first hand yet, normlay most the servers i go on are admined well so is 50 clicks normlay just last night *me and many other were sure* there was someone being very naughty with his new lame hacks...

i even have a screenshot and name of who i think it was but i refuse to post it up without being 100% just incase im wrong and then that poor guy gets a bad name for no reason

Comment

Re: 50 clicks

Yes it is the "HACK"

There was a thread about it along time ago it said

That you would be able to be commander even if their was another commander present on your team(And be undetected)

You can shoot arty and supplies with barely any reload time

When you kill some1 with arty it does not show who killed (Doug) but only Doug is dead.

Its a hack that wont get you any point but the satisfaction of being a complete jackass (sarcasm)

Comment

so since we all determined its a hack, POST THE SCREENIE

Comment

I think i saw this hack myself the other day ive never experienceed it before but im certain someone was useing but they were being sneaky about it from what i could tell . This was on a EA UK server on the 64 version of operation clean sweep i was sf for a change blowing trying to blow up the artillary . What caught my attention was id blow up a peace of artillary run to the next and a supply box would be on the one i just dectroyed. So i though nice one more ammo so i blow up the next peace of artillary and another supply box came. It was so bad in the end there was so many supply crates dropping i couldnt keep up with blowing up the artillary and in the end a couple of guys came over and shot me. Dam the guy that made that hack he needs a good kick in the balls and his fingers breaking lets see him type code when he cant use his fingers t.m.f. .

Comment

Originally posted by ED-209
              so since we all determined its a hack, POST THE SCREENIE

The only person the screeny will go to is an admin,,, just incase im wrong about who i thought it was...

If they can then prove it was him the admin can make the choice to name and shame if he likes. but i wont as its not my place....

Comment

Hey, thanks for bringing this to our attention mate. Unfortunately theres usually no admin around in the early hours, so the only thing you can really do is scrrenie it and send it to EA

Or threaten them with telling an admin. Not much more to be done :\

Sign up to our forums if you need to discuss this further, www.50klicks.com (with a 'K' )

Comment

Originally posted by =50K=Skuzgib
                  Hey, thanks for bringing this to our attention mate. Unfortunately theres usually no admin around in the early hours, so the only thing you can really do is scrrenie it and send it to EA

Or threaten them with telling an admin. Not much more to be done :\

Sign up to our forums if you need to discuss this further, www.50klicks.com (with a 'K' )

thxs for that, if theres nothing that can be done then theres nothing that can be done, as ive seen a few of u guys on here and u normlay run a tight ship, i just thought id bring it to you guys attention that theres idiots using hacks on your server......

Comment

try signing up to our forum and then if anything dodgy is going on you can report it in the shoutbox as sometimes there are 1 or 2 admins about at this time but not guaranteed.

Comment

Working...
                    X