Punish or not punish Tk´s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punish or not punish Tk´s

I almost never punish Tk´s, 99% of the time people Tk is due to bad luck or because he´s a noob or a stupid move on my part.
    I only punish when a Jet drop´s bombs on an enemy flag that I am capturing and there is no enemy around or when someone does it on purpose. And this situations are very rare.

And I get mad when someone punishes me because I have extreme caution when I have friendlies around.
    Yesterday I was in a tank and I got ****ed, I was in a firefight with another tank and an APC when a driver of my team passes in front of me with a vodnick in the exact moment I shoot...of course the guy punishes me right away when it was his fault.
    Worse I allways get punished for TK...people should be more complacent when this happens...almost no one wants to tk...so don´t use the punish button so much!!!!!

Re: Punish or not punish Tk´s

depending on the TK .

- did he shoot you on purpose(just for fun, for vehicle, ...) , lets punish
    - is it like the second or third time the same guy TK's you , accident or not, lets punish, he must be more carefull

the rest of the TK's are forgiven by me

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
      depending on the TK .

- did he shoot you on purpose(just for fun, for vehicle, ...) , lets punish
      - is it like the second or third time the same guy TK's you , accident or not, lets punish, he must be more carefull

the rest of the TK's are forgiven by me
      I got the same rules more or less..

-4 is punishment enough unless the other guy seems to ba a complet a-hole alltogether

Comment

I get punished 99 % of the time. I forgive 90 % of the time. You can't fix this and as long as this feature is implented there will be problem. Theres been many a discussion with fixing it but there are both pro's and cons. Your just going to have to live with it I've been punished so much that now I just don't care

Comment

I must ad, OK, sometimes it's frustrating to get punished for nothing, but at the other hand, we are talking about -2 points , who cares

Comment

i had a guy last night something skinn was his name, i was driving the tank and he stepped out in front of me (right in front of my tank) i never even saw him and he punished me, it drives me mad i must have been team killed 5 times in all over 2 games and i didnt not punish once

Comment

I give them a few seconds to say sorry, if they don't apologize for it then I punish.

Comment

Originally posted by grena
                I almost never punish Tk´s, 99% of the time people Tk is due to bad luck or because he´s a noob or a stupid move on my part.
                I only punish when a Jet drop´s bombs on an enemy flag that I am capturing and there is no enemy around or when someone does it on purpose. And this situations are very rare.

And I get mad when someone punishes me because I have extreme caution when I have friendlies around.
                Yesterday I was in a tank and I got ****ed, I was in a firefight with another tank and an APC when a driver of my team passes in front of me with a vodnick in the exact moment I shoot...of course the guy punishes me right away when it was his fault.
                Worse I allways get punished for TK...people should be more complacent when this happens...almost no one wants to tk...so don´t use the punish button so much!!!!!
                I agree, there are too many punishments being given out for what is; most of the time, a complete accident.

Comment

it usually depends with me, these are teh requirements for not punishing a Tker

- Say Sorry either TExt or Voice Command

- Looks like it looks as an accident and he cannot use text or use voice command

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
                    I must ad, OK, sometimes it's frustrating to get punished for nothing, but at the other hand, we are talking about -2 points , who cares
                    The problem it´s not the -2 points...it´s the attitude...
                    If I am run over by a tank...normally I say sorry my mistake not punish.
                    Maybe I am not a kid and kids tend to punish more?

Comment

I play as a sniper so i leave mines around in my hide outs to protect my arse. Makes he lol when one of my own players Fails to see the Big Red sign and runs into the mine and blames me for them being blind or stupid. ( it's not as if i place them in commen place like an ally or road.

Comment

Originally posted by PunisherUK
                        I give them a few seconds to say sorry, if they don't apologize for it then I punish.
                        Same here, i forgive most of the time too (most of the time!)
                        I hate being spammed with kick votes too, that really annoys!

Comment

I forgive almost everything...

One time I forgive even tho I was really ****ed.
                          Picked up an unlocked assult kit (I dont have it) the G3.... I love that gun...
                          Killed 3 people within 20 seconds with the gun... its sooo accurate and powerful !!!... then a teammate shot me from the back... GRRRRRRRRRRRR

But I have tked a good couple for redname bug...
                          Or Last time I tked a lot was after smoking a nice one... anyone who POPED in front of me would get shot... thank god there was no punish option lol...
                          I would apologize for all of them... but at a point... after a couple of tk's while capturing a flag (friendlys comming to help lol)
                          I simply left... to relax with some anime cartoons... where I could stop killing friendlys

Comment

I forgive all the time except for the stupid W*nkers that TK so they can fly the jets all the time, do they realise that they are the biggest bunch of T*ossers in the game. Never forgive them and if you see them TK them back

Tw&TS

Comment

Originally posted by PunisherUK
                              What a feeling of power you must get punisher.....

What if it's your fault they tk'd you? Do you say sorry?

What if it's in a heated firefight? You want him to put down his gun so he can say sorry to you before your sorry timer runs out so he can appease your overinflated sense of importance?

Get overyourself and forgive them unless it's some serial TK'R with a -100 griefing the server.

Comment

Working...
                              X