Punish or not punish Tk´s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Punish or not punish Tk´s

I just thought I would toss this out here, as a very new player, I guess I have a wierd perspective on this. Honestly, I hate being TK'ed...who doesn't, right? But try and remember, some people are new. Like me. I've owned the game for all of a week, and frankly, I suck I am learning, but I suck I accidently TK someone at least three or four times a map. I am always quick to hit "Sorry", but try and remember that some people may not even know how to get in to the quick comm menu. I am still learning to properly recognize friend from foe (especially at a distance), and that makes me jumpy...I am pretty quick to pull the trigger whenever I see something flash in front of me...bad, I know...but again, I am learning.

I'm not saying you should always forgive, some people are just assmunches....but others really are new and just trying to learn and not suck anymore (like me).

Comment

Re: Punish or not punish Tk´s

Everyone TK's occaisionally but those who dont know about comms menu and stuff like that (no offence to you) should practice on single player or an empty server to get to grips with the basics

Comment

Working...
      X