Knife Badge....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knife Badge....

Wots The Best Way To Geting The Knife Badge And The Pistol Badge,iam Loseing The Will To Live,died Soooooooo Much Please Help.

Re: Knife Badge....

lol hard work thats how u get it, play ing 24/7 Urban maps more, usually u will find alot of snipers or campers, so knife em or pistol em

Comment

The Knife badge is annoying to get, need a longer server match time

Comment

My advise is, You don't need to set your goal for that.. Just take apportunities when they are there.. If you see someone lyin down.. Knife the guy.. or run along with people then they lie down or stop .. knife them..I wasn't even goin for my vet knife badge.. So i was fckin surprised when i got it Ow yeah snipers help to.. even when they try to shoot you with they pistol.. just knife em..

Comment

I got both badges in Karkand.
          -Pistol Badge: Be a sniper and use the M95 if you have it unlocked, otherwise the M24 for the USMC. Don't go for headshots, I repeat: DO NOT GO FOR HEADSHOTS. Instead, shott the enemy once anywhere in the body and then quick switch to the pistol and one shot will kill them. Once I read about this technique here on the forums it took only about 5 rounds before I got the Pistol Combat Badge.
          -Knife Badge: Again be a sniper. I've found both from my personal experience and watching others that being a sniper is the way to gobecasue it will allow you to get closer to the enemy because at first glance both USMC and MEC snipers look identical. By the time they know that you're on the other team....you knife them in the face.

The knife badge is definately more difficult. It's easiest if you're the USMC and you sneak around the the right of the Hotel spawn point and go through the hole in the fence directly into the archway spawn. Once you're there start knifing everyone that pops up.

Pistol badge is relatively easy if you just follow the above suggestion: Shoot once with the sniper rifle and then once with the pistol for the kill.

Love, No one loves you. Die.

Comment

Got mine in mashtur running round the mosque knifing everthing that moved. Seemed to surprise the US forces trying to capture the cp LOL.

Comment

Stop shooting easy kills and stab them, stinger/TOWs, people proning taking flags, snipers, support guys in the prone enemy not looking around, just instead of shooting switch to knife and kill em.
              Low population/big map servers are best, as you have more time.

Comment

Ah the knife badge, I remember realising I needed that urgently the closer I got to 20K points in order to qualify for First Sergeant instead of Master Sergeant so then I feverishly attempted to get it. God it seemed tough but fun to look back on.

As already suggested learn to start using knife on all the easy kills, I had been doing that frequently enough, so many times you'll come up behind guys lying prone or sneak up behind them with the help of your UAV so there's no better time to add knife kills to your stats. One benefit to this is that once you get your knife kills over 50 and then meet the requirements for Basic knife you'll earn your Basic and Veteran Knife in the same instant. I'd also suggest using Medic to earn your knife, you'll be able to heal yourself and go hunting down your prey.

As for best maps for this, Karkand and Wake Island were the most knifing opportunity rich for me but seeing as a lot of luck and just plain ol timing are involved you could wind up getting your Knife badge on any map. Mine was earned on Karkand. Chased one loner down a couple of streets and got him, then was getting ready to knife a guy who was approaching the suburbs when his squad of 4 other guys spawned beside him, I thought I was going to be dead but three guys immediately went prone shooting at the suburb and provided me with easy knifes, the other two guys panicked shooting everywhere except at me and fell prey to my knife. So that left one knife to get with over a 150 tickets and to that end I saw a lone sniper sneaking into position near the train accident who kindly provided me with my Basic and Veteran badges.

Maybe have a look at the knifing video on this site too ...

http://www.magic8ballvideos.uni.cc/site/page.php

Pistol is easier than knife, for this kit I'd use either Sniper or Spec Ops because bother kits have silenced pistols. I suppose a rule similar to the knife applies, start using the pistol on those easy kills.

Anyway good luck, happy hunting.

Comment

Got my badge on Karkand, too, but with assault kit. As others said, just take your knife out for easy kills. Tried to do it with sniper, but for some reason it wouldn't work well. Sometimes you have to chase your target and / or evade enemy fire, but getting the kill is so satisfying!

Comment

I use to think that is a hard badge to get, too. How could anyone approach a gun with a knife and live?!
                    But after I got it, I couldn't believe how easy it actually was.
                    I got it playing on Ghost Town, such a small map and full of snipers, especially in the middle.
                    The first thing that helped me was assigning knife to the middle mouse button.
                    Being able to ready knife at any given moment is crucial, so you don’t need to run around with your knife up, being easy kill for a gun.
                    The second crucial thing is to always attack your opponent from behind or a side. Enemy not knowing about your presence is the way to success. Field of view is so restricted in this game that no one can’t see or hear from behind. Use UAV all to time.
                    So go capping flags, but be ready to knife them when they spawn back after you killed them, usually on the same flag you are trying to capture.
                    The third thing that helped me was to know how to knife: go prone and attack their legs or body (if they are prone), it is the easiest way. Trying to knife when standing or when the target is moving is much harder and always risky.
                    Good luck!

Comment

Man!!!!
                      Just go on Sharqui and do it!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X