Zipline/Grapling Hook stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zipline/Grapling Hook stats

Does anyone know a website that will tell me how many uses i have of the zipline and the grapling hook. Id like to know how close i am to the veteran badges. Ive tried bf2s.com and bf2tracker.com but they dont have it.

Re: Zipline/Grapling Hook stats

this is one

Comment

Thanks for the info.
      Im still a long way away from any of the badges.

Comment

you get badges from using the zipline and grappling hooks?
        As a side question, can support troops give you another hook/line if you've already used it?

Comment

You get the basic badges after 10 uses in a round, the veteran ones at 3000 global uses and the expert one after 6500 global uses. People playing as support can give you another zipline/grapling hook but your still better off picking yours up. The supply crate can also give you another one.

Comment

You can pick em up? I did not know that...Is it the same button you use to pick other kits up?

Comment

Originally posted by Lethrom
              You can pick em up? I did not know that...Is it the same button you use to pick other kits up?
              Yup, you can pick yours up but not other players' (although, that would not be a bad idea).

Comment

You can pick up other players hooks/lines too, if you've used your own.

Comment

So you can fire a line then pick it up and fire it again?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPace
                    So you can fire a line then pick it up and fire it again?
                    Yes. It can be done in 2 seconds - literally. Both grapple and zip. Use the pickup kit key to pick it up. You can pick it up from any part too - end of the rope, end of the zip.

To pick up another one - just get rid of yours. Like when you see an enemy trying to zip away from you - shoot your zip line - then go over and steal his while he is riding. Then fall out of your chair laughing as you watch them fall to their death. The same goes for grappling hooks.

Grapples cannot pick up zips, and zips cannot pick up grapples. You can only pick up your same one.

FOR THE BADGES
                    Don't believe the crap out there that people are saying you have to ride the zip, or climb the grapple in order to get the pt. You just have to deploy it.

Take a look at my stats - I know what I am talking about. I was the first one on these forums to go through the hassle of finding out exactly how many it took before a web site even came out that tallied them.

Comment

Hey yeah I tried it out at dinner and got the zip line.

LOL @ Your suggestion, thats a cool move B-)

Thanks for that and woot! Impressive stats bro =]

Comment

Working...
                      X