My first movie...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first movie...

This movie is 9,1/2 minutes long and its 120mb. It's a video about me and my co-pilot killing tanks in F-15 on Kubra Dam. I tried to match the songs with the video, so I think it came out pretty good.

It also took me a lot of time to finish it, and I had to go through a lot of $@#% to compress it, so the sound got a little worse than the original. But it's still good. It's my first try, so give me some credit .

EDIT: LOL, forgot to post a link.

Aces of Kubra Dam
    http://files.filefront.com/Aces_of_K.../fileinfo.html

Re: My first movie...

very cool movie.... the screenshots are cool too. I do that stuff with a gunner friend, except we do it in the cobra

Comment

Originally posted by RAF92_Warhawk
      very cool movie.... the screenshots are cool too. I do that stuff with a gunner friend, except we do it in the cobra
      Thx, well It's hard to find a good pilot for a bomber and it's even harder to find a good CO-pilot...so after playing that game, I became friends with that dude(MaRiK)

Comment

Why is in 125 MB, is it such a big movie ??

I see. Its 9 minutes. Nice, i will download it en edit this post soon

What now ?? Only one connection to the server is supported, so if your using a download manager that attempts to establish multiple connections, you will receive this error.

Comment

I'm trying to download it, but when I click download it just takes me to another page with no where to download it at and says no files in this directory.

Comment

Downloading .

Edit: Yup, it's good. But, next time plz remove the HUD - rendere (TAB).drawhud 0
            Nice SS in the .rar

Comment

It's working now.

Must have been filefront.
              Downloading..

Edit: Just watched it. I liked it, kept me entertained.
              Nice ending...that had to suck. lol

Comment

Thanks, yeah...the ending really sucked...lol, it was really funny.

I know about the HUD, and I know how to get rid of it. But as I said, it's my first movie, so the first time I was recording the movie, I was using the "Q" and "T" keys, to set the speed and stuff like that. I then learned about using numbers.

But then, you can also see that some parts have no HUD, that's because I re-recorded them, I didn't like the angles from which I recorded, and it was also laggy, because I recorded on max(first time).

I was also, too lazy to re-record the whole thing, with no-HUD at all, because I already re-did the project at least 3 times. Just because it didn't work on WinMovieMaker, so I redid it twice there, just to make sure.
                And then I did it once on Premier Pro...final copy...and then had more troubles compressing the video.

Comment

Working...
                X