How do you bomb -_- '

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you bomb -_- '

I don't have a joystick, but I can fly a jet under kubra damn etc etc....

Good at dog fighting....

Overall great in a jet, except one thing... I couldn't hit the broadside of a carrier with a bomb... Can someone tell me where I am / and when I am sopost to drop the bomb? Kthx

Re: How do you bomb -_- '

Supposedly its where your little lines cross on your hud. However, it varies on how fast your going when you drop your bombs. Try slowing down and dropping a little sooner. More often than not bombs miss b/c they go on past their targets.

Comment

Solution: Don't use J-10s!

Comment

j10's are **** for ground attack. Anything else works fine.

Comment

I've had my best kill streaks in J10's, I don't see what the problem with them is. One key to bombing is practice then look where you bombed(change to that view). Once you're good you can take out APCs in one pass with vulcans then a good bomb. If you didnt' know already, bombing at an angle is almost neccessary. I get a ton of kills by bombing, but the vulcans are where the real kills are at, especially against choppers. I've gone 40-0 plenty of times without shooting a SINGLE missile.

I always modify my jet so it only drops one bomb at a time too.

Comment

Yes. When you bomb at an angle, your bombs are more precise and closer together.

I have my rear view set to the forward thumb mouse button (on mx510) so I can see where I bombed and it's convenient to press.

Comment

Bomb at an angle, like swoop down right?

Comment

How do you make it bomb 1 at a time? I think I got it, but sometimes it switches back to dropping 2.

Comment

Working...
                X