Video card settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video card settings

I have a AMD 3200 64 bit, 939 board,2 gig ram and a xfx 256mb 6600gt.
    I have always had my vid card on application prefrence (eg.no anti-analize and filter and the card on quality as it has high performance to high quality settings ,latest driver 81.94.

I have bf2 on high with every thing, on 1280x1024 with no anti-analize because that one really hurts my machine :cry:

My question is what do you guys run and on what card???

A-Analize and filters look great should i run med setting with filters and analize?

What card will run high on everything including filters and A-analize??

Re: Video card settings

1. 1280x1024 All High AA @ 4x
    2. I would keep things how you have them now
    3.800GT and above should run all high and AA.

4.It's Anti Aliasing, analize isnt' a word.

Comment

Amd 3700+, 6800gt and 2 gigs of Ram. I run everything on high, AA x2 (could probably put x4 but I put x2 and just never bothered changing it) and everything runs smooth no complaints, always one of the first on the server.

Comment

I turned off my virus program and others ,now i switched the graphic driver on high performance?(what difference does this do and what are the changes) ran it on 2x and smooth as .But maybe im down on visuals this way?

What does Anti Aliasing do?just smooth it out i thought?or does it sharpen everything up

Comment

1280x1024
          all high
          aa x2..

apart from SF where my machine runs like ****..

oh...x800gt, 2gigs ram, p4 3ghz

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
            I turned off my virus program and others ,now i switched the graphic driver on high performance?(what difference does this do and what are the changes) ran it on 2x and smooth as .But maybe im down on visuals this way?

What does Anti Aliasing do?just smooth it out i thought?or does it sharpen everything up

Comment

thanks mate !

Comment

Athlon XP 3200
                2gb Ram
                ATI 850XT PE

1600x1200 All High 2xAA High AF
                Well over 50fps most of the time.

Comment

All high 6XAA 40-50fps

Comment

everything on high, AA on max, 1600 x 1200

Asus EAX1800XT 512mb.

Comment

all on high...AA max....1280 x 1024
                      AMD Athlon 3200 64 bit
                      2 gb ram
                      nVidia geForce 6800 gt oc

btw I honestly doubt even someone with the most souped-up machine even with those SLI geForce 7800 gtx cards would be able to run everything perfect. There's way too many factors that go into performance of these games including temperature of any piece in the system, the server specs, etc.

Comment

er like i said i'm running everything on max, no probs at all.......

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
                          I have a AMD 3200 64 bit, 939 board,2 gig ram and a xfx 256mb 6600gt.
                          I have always had my vid card on application prefrence (eg.no anti-analize and filter and the card on quality as it has high performance to high quality settings ,latest driver 81.94.

I have bf2 on high with every thing, on 1280x1024 with no anti-analize because that one really hurts my machine :cry:

My question is what do you guys run and on what card???

A-Analize and filters look great should i run med setting with filters and analize?

What card will run high on everything including filters and A-analize??

LOL..LMAO> ROFL...
                          Anti Analyze.... no wait.. anti-analize...lmao.. Man I love you xRambox.. I havent had such a good laugh in a long time.. Every time I read A-analize I practically wet my pants.. P.S. Ive only had one beer so far..
                          Oh yeah.. " analize really hurts my machine" LMAO ...

Comment

Working...
                          X