Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: Forgot Steam password

unfourtenly if you forgot your password your screwed BUT if you know your secret questoin u can get new pass in login if your havin email problems then idk but i forgot my password recelty AND STEAM HASNT YET CONTACTED ME ): im still awaiting a email with my secret question lol but most likley there not gonna respond soon ):

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: Forgot Steam password

Originally posted by animal sex View Post
    wait...whats a printer?
    you srly dont know what a printer is -_- you must be in pre school cause everyone in the world knows a printer is lol

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    lol a P-R-I-N-T-E-R, go look it up

go buy another CS, not half life, its cheaper and the cd keys work still, its like 10 bucks. sorry man, but u cant get ur password back. u should start a donation fund, maybe if u get 1000 ppl to donate one cent, u'll be in business

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Paperless they went, methinks

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    yea whats a printar where do u live??

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    wait...whats a printer?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I have an awesome story

So i get home with my newly bought half-life(only bought for the cd key) i input the cd key into steam and create my account. I play for about a week. I stop because i go on a vacation to a awesome place... I get back and low and behold my email is down and i forgot my steam password. Well i tried to remember for a good, oh ten minutes. Eventually i give up. After another day i go back up to the comp room and write up a resume for a job. When i print it i pick up two papers.... hmm my resume is only one page. Under it is the printout of my steam account. U see i had forgot i printed it out and my house is on a network and the printer is in another room. I was so happy.

So whats the moral of the story, go check your printer.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    no

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Forgot Steam password

Forgot Steam password

Forgot my password. Can't retrieve password because have problem with e-mail. is there another way of getting my password for steam w/o using the retrival option for steam. Thanks
Working...
X