fraps problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fraps problem

ok i installed fraps (latest) and when i cclick to run it nothing happens and i mean nothing i have reinstalled and restarted like 50+ times today and still no luck you see i have a project for college to do and im gonna do it on bf2 and record myself playing and how ppl what bf2 is about so if any 1 can help plz do thanks

sj4ck

Re: fraps problem

I had the same problem....let me tell you what i ended up doing. I have a video card with s video out. i am a guitar player so i have a line 6 usb guitar port. the guitar port has a line in and rca out. so i plug my sound card ino the guitar port, that runs through a piggyback splitter into a sound system (two 12 and four 5 inch speaker) and split into a rca dvd-rw vcr combo. vid card into dvr via s video. so i record my game (that runs all high 2x AA) onto dvd and it also has Sound. i then use nero vision express to convert to mpeg and then i cut and edit with adobe premiere pro. or nero vx3.
    I am just giving ideas. this is what i do.. fraps slows my comp down. and would not run a newer version than one i had installed before.....if you really want to make gaming movies...i would go hardware....i could not fix fraps.

Comment

Working...
    X