Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weapons unlocked but enlisted as a Private?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapons unlocked but enlisted as a Private?

I'm sure this has been reported but wasn't on the first page and I'm too tired to search. If it is, sorry...

It's been happening more lately. I enter a server and all my unlocked weapons are locked. Usually I'll just leave that server and find another. Lately my favorite servers are doing it too. Tonight I tried logging out and back in (same server), all my unlocks were available but I was still a private! :laugh: I was racking up badges left and right, which tells me they are too easy to get now.
    So I DID get a new badge (knife) and I thought I might loose it since my account was all wacked out--- nope. At the end of the round that new badge was a keeper. Our clan even went to a new server and my rank was private but the weapons were unlocked...

Also, anyone know how to make the prefix stay in the login screen? I must type it in ever time. It's in my Glodal.con file....

Weapons unlocked but enlisted as a Private?

I'm sure this has been reported but wasn't on the first page and I'm too tired to search. If it is, sorry...

It's been happening more lately. I enter a server and all my unlocked weapons are locked. Usually I'll just leave that server and find another. Lately my favorite servers are doing it too. Tonight I tried logging out and back in (same server), all my unlocks were available but I was still a private! :laugh: I was racking up badges left and right, which tells me they are too easy to get now.
    So I DID get a new badge (knife) and I thought I might loose it since my account was all wacked out--- nope. At the end of the round that new badge was a keeper. Our clan even went to a new server and my rank was private but the weapons were unlocked...

Also, anyone know how to make the prefix stay in the login screen? I must type it in ever time. It's in my Glodal.con file....

Comment

Working...
    X