• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What BF2 T-shirt would you design?

LOL nice kitty.

Comment

Originally posted by Bram_Toker
      My first venture to this board...I seen this topic and had to post. I'm going to patent this one

Welcome ! I like it

How about -

Mutiny ? I'll Arty your sorry ass !

Comment

How about the arty symbol on the front and then "Noob Beacon" on the back.

Comment

And before the PC brigade jump on me, I know fine well what Jihad is. Its a joke look on it that way....

Comment

Well done to the teenagers with the useless comments. Bedtime now.... off you go there's good lads....
            Metaphorical okay? Go look it up in the dictionary, then perhaps come back and get creative! Go on! It's Fun!

Assault soldier beating a support guy on the floor with the butt of his gun: "I said I NEED AMMO n00b!"

Blackhawk with about 10 engys all climbing all over it in mid flight repairing it, hanging off the blades and stuff.

Soldier in a flag pit with three tanks all pointing main guns at him at point blank: "Can't we talk about this?"

Comment

I saw a shirt like this at a swap meet and thought it was good for a laugh.

Comment

How about a guy who has had his legs blown off lying on the floor screaming 'I need a medic here' then a medic throwing a first aid kit at him

Comment

Working...
                X