Changing Language of your GAME PLZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Language of your GAME PLZ

Hey i have BF2 in a different language (thai) and i was wondering if anyone can help me change all the text and everything to english with some type of program or process. The help would be most appreciated, thanks alot.

Re: Changing Language of your GAME PLZ

how the heck did u get a thai version, is it like pirated, if it is just forget about a program and buy the full game so u can play online!

Comment

There seems to be a hell of a lot of people seem to be acquiring the Thai version...
      Why is this?

Comment

i bought it off ebay and now ic ant make my account cause i dont know which button is make account! yeah anyways any of you guys know where to find the program?

Comment

Well let that be a lesson to you, don't buy off the internet. Sorry to say but you probably just got a pirated version and are officially screwed. You can contact EA about this issue, but I doubt they will be willing or able to help you.

Comment

Buy & sell electronics, cars, clothes, collectibles & more on eBay, the world's online marketplace. Top brands, low prices & free shipping on many items.

BRAND NEW IN SEALED RETAIL BOX. FULL VERSION (box, manual in Asian language), game is an IMPORTED version from Asia.

***Extra Multi language Installation Software**** Allow you to choose wide range of languages in GAME-PLAY.

The full lists are English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (traditional) and Thai. Therefore, international bidders are all welcome

***** Pictures instruction of how to install the game step by step******

Comment

just reinstall the game under the lagnauge english,

I installed under dutch before, and u will get the dutch game, but as soon as you install on the english version u will get the english text...

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfKhaos
                Well let that be a lesson to you, don't buy off the internet.
                Easy now. You just have to be careful who you buying it from. I'm an avid eBayer and I even got my BF2 shipped from Singapore. No problems at all.

Comment

hey ptegan could you send me the english translation program?

Comment

1.) Start run, type regedit
                    2.) Goto HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and SOFTWARE
                    3.) Then Electronic Arts --> EA Games --> Battlefield 2
                    4.) To the right dubbel click on Language and chagne it to English
                    5.) Under Language there Locale, change that to en_US

6.) thank me

Comment

xxMichael, there isn't one, the game, even the warez version, is multilanguage.

Funny really.

Comment

Working...
                      X