Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About the bf2 background replacement ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the bf2 background replacement ...

Firstly , my knowledge about computer and these files replacing or deleting sucks. So I always piss off a program when I try to delete or rename some of the files, now I dont want to reinstall the game.

So can someone write Step-by-step what to do and where to go to skip the EA/Dice/Intro movie and to change the menu background.

ex.: 1- go to directory ..... 2- delete this and this and rename this....

really thanks if you can take some time to do that for me, I'm seriously annoyed by the game intro and speed of the menu..

thx again

Re: About the bf2 background replacement ...

Originally posted by unknown-soldier
    Firstly , my knowledge about computer and these files replacing or deleting sucks. So I always piss off a program when I try to delete or rename some of the files, now I dont want to reinstall the game.

So can someone write Step-by-step what to do and where to go to skip the EA/Dice/Intro movie and to change the menu background.

ex.: 1- go to directory ..... 2- delete this and this and rename this....

really thanks if you can take some time to do that for me, I'm seriously annoyed by the game intro and speed of the menu..

thx again
    EA Games > Battlefield 2 > mods > bf2 > movies

Make a new folder called 'backup' (without the quotes) and move all the BIK files in there. Then you will get no movies playing while you go in-game. If you want them back, put the files back in it's original folder. If you LIKE having no movies, I suggest downloading my 'background replacement' to get rid of the ugly gray screen you get when you delete the menu movies (that play in the background).

Comment

Working...
    X