• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glasseye
    Guest replied
    Re: Some newb questions

Originally posted by ontario
    1. Can you pick up claymores, mines, C4 once you've dropped them?
    engineer can disarm claymores and pick up mines w/ the wrench. nobody else can. c4 never.
    2. Any way to throw claymores?
    no.
    3. How many claymores to kill a full health tank? How much C4?
    claymores wont hurt a tank. 2 c4 for a full health tank/apc/chopper.

5. Finally, I find that hostiles at a distance are just jagged polygons (4-5 polys). I tried fiddling with video settings but I can't find the right setting to bump up this attribute. I figured it was "geometry" but it had no effect. I hate changing video settings and waiting for all the resources to reload so can anyone tell me what settings are good for gameplay and what settings are just eye candy?
    geometry is just land and stuff. up the resolution and draw distance. will tax your system though.

Leave a comment:

• Cordite
    Guest replied

if you're an engineer you can pick up your mines and enemy mines with the wrench

Leave a comment:

• SmilingRaccoon
    Guest replied

1. no
    2. no
    3. dunno bout claymores 2 c4
    4. no ur using it right it sucks
    5. anti disomething or other fixes that set it to times 2-4 and test it out or up the resolution

Leave a comment:

• ontario
    Guest started a topic Some newb questions

Some newb questions

I've been playing BF2 for a while and am about middle of the pack during any given round. I've got a few questions about gameplay. I guess I could figure a lot of these out through experimentation but I'm sure you guys know the answer to these straight away.

2. Any way to throw claymores?

3. How many claymores to kill a full health tank? How much C4?

4. I got the upgraded sniper rifle but I'm disappointed. Sure, it's more powerful but I don't find I can kill anymore effectively at long distances than the standard rifle plus, it's not semi-auto like the standard MEC and Chinese guns. Any comments? Am I using the thing wrong or something?

5. Finally, I find that hostiles at a distance are just jagged polygons (4-5 polys). I tried fiddling with video settings but I can't find the right setting to bump up this attribute. I figured it was "geometry" but it had no effect. I hate changing video settings and waiting for all the resources to reload so can anyone tell me what settings are good for gameplay and what settings are just eye candy?

TIA.
Working...
X