X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FingolfinKing
    Guest replied
    Re: Start Up help

Mods, can someone do something about this nismojspec? He keeps posting the same message EVERYWHERE.

Leave a comment:

• ikillnothing
    Guest replied

right click the shortcut > click properties > change "+fullscreen 1" to "+fullscreen 0" > run the game and note down the error message (specifically what's after "Text:")

hope that helps

Leave a comment:

• imported_nismojspec
    Guest replied

hey guys i need some help wen i go to start up battle feild 2 the screen blinks twice turns blank and shows the desktop again wat do i do??????? by the way i have a good *** graphics card so its not that. do i have to download a new patch or something please respond bak asap thx.

Leave a comment:

• SitDown
    Guest replied

Dell 4600
    Stock gfx Intel [R] 82865G
    And i think thats the problem leaving a stock gfx card. I might end up buying a new gfx card. And thanks

Leave a comment:

• ptegan
    replied

Display memory is the memory on your graphics card.

As already said, we really can't help you if you don't tell us what kind of computer you have.

Make/Model

or
    type of cpu
    type of gfx card....

Leave a comment:

• SitDown
    Guest replied

its cd no patches yet. And i just went to start and the bf2 icon and clicked easyinfo and it says display memory: 64 for my system and it says we need 128? How can i get my display memory up?

Leave a comment:

• ptegan
    replied

Hmmm, he wasn't in a hurry to get it working was he

Sounds as though your gfx card isn't able to run the game.

Leave a comment:

• DrunkenPirate
    replied

CD or DVD version? patched properly?
    System specs?

Leave a comment:

• SitDown
    Guest started a topic Start Up help

Start Up help

i just bought the game today and dl'ed it all. but when i click on play bf2 it pops to up the widsreen window that says battlefield 2 but then 3 seconds later it just shuts down and doesnt do noting. Please help i would really appresaite it
Working...
X