Shonghua Stalemate...crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shonghua Stalemate...crap

I cant stand this map, it has to be the worst map in the game by far. You cant see anything because of the fog, and the massive hills on the sides mean that it takes ages to get a tank down to ground level. Also theres only two AA stingers, which just allows BH to dominate as usual. Plus the chinese team always annoys me.
    WHenever a server switches to this map..I have to leave.

Re: Shonghua Stalemate...crap

i cant play on the chinese maps they are too open for me

Comment

I dislike every chinese map in the game, they are all too hilly and really suck as far as infantry combat goes.

Comment

I like that map... I usually play as an AT or an engi because its mostly an APC dominated map, and you can wreak havoc by camping in the bamboo in the hills.

Comment

I don't really like this map either.

Comment

Zatar Wetlands is the worst. The Chinese maps are OK since I like to swim.

Comment

So why is there a thread about this? We all have a map we don't like generally.

Comment

Originally posted by CS-Evolution
                I like that map... I usually play as an AT or an engi because its mostly an APC dominated map, and you can wreak havoc by camping in the bamboo in the hills.
                That's precisely why I hate it - there are 3,102 APCs on that map.

Why bother....

Comment

It seems a lot of people simply hate all the Chinese maps, now I don't like shongua stalemate aeiter, but map like Delian plant and Dragon Vally are pretty nice.

Comment

Some guy above me
                    Because this is the new TotalBF2.com its call totalBF2whiners.com...apparently this game sucks major _________ but for some reason we are all compelled to spend hours upon hours playing it......

IMO I like all the maps for the most part....

Comment

Danquing oilfields, Danali and dragon valley are nice!

-sum of u ppl may not like them because they all involve alot of vehicles

Comment

I like this map. Infact, i don't mind all maps! I don't play on any map more than others intentionally, as i like to play them all. More variety.

Comment

<sarcasm>I hate em all .. but then im good at transferance, when im crap i blame it on the map :P </sarcasm>

Comment

Originally posted by penguino
                            Danquing oilfields, Danali and dragon valley are nice!

-sum of u ppl may not like them because they all involve alot of vehicles

Drgon valley is one of my favourit maps

As for songuha stalemate granted its not the best map but its not crap either

Kubram dam is by far the worst map IMO

Comment

I like them all, although Kubra is frustrating b/c I'm always getting lost.

As far as stalemate is concerned, I like the atmosphere with the heavy undergrowth and fog.

Comment

Working...
                              X