~The Solution To BF2's Problems~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~The Solution To BF2's Problems~

Alright, well not really the whole solution but...

I think a major improvement that could be made in BF 2 would be giving every member of the winning team a x2 point bonus. This would force people to try harder to capture flags, use communication, and it would boost teamwork. Am I right or am I right?

yes... force people to do more whoring..

i think the game needs more points for flag defending
    and maybe x2 score for the best squad in a team (best team score) .. not for all team!

Comment

Originally posted by SirAndrew
      yes... force people to do more whoring..

i think the game needs more points for flag defending
      and maybe x2 score for the best squad in a team (best team score) .. not for all team!
      Why would it force people to whore vehicles more? You can still cap flags and work as a team out of vehicles.

But good points anyway.

Comment

if you think people stat pad right now ya give that kinda pump up people would bring new meaning to sluting it up

Comment

Originally posted by StormRavn
          if you think people stat pad right now ya give that kinda pump up people would bring new meaning to sluting it up
          But, idealistically, they would have to be helping the team or helping to cap flags to get the x2 bonus. And as we all no, stat padders do NOT help the team.

Comment

The more points you get ... the more points you get.

Comment

bf2's biggest problem right now is performance.. i know the game can run at least 20fps faster on all hardware.. just needs to be polished i'd say that BF2 will be a "complete" game by the time the 1.4 patch comes along, 1.3 seems a step in the good direction

Comment

~The Solution To BF2's Problems~

Uninstall

You will experience no further problems if you uninstall.

Ps. If the winning team got x2 points for the win, just before the end of the match people would be frantically switching sides. Admins on some servers already reserve the usmc for themselves cause' of all the cool weapons.

Comment

Working...
                X