Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 100 - Who's tags do you have from the top hundred?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I'm not very good with a knife, I don't go looking for anybody, but I did come across this guy, who I believe is ranked in the 40's

Comment

I think I got SEWER a while back who is atleast in the top 20.

I cant even remeber knifing him :S

Comment

Just got Jimmartin so have top 17 and more now

Comment

i never want to be in the top 100. you will get loads of people trieing to knife you and it will make your knife kdr low. very low. but the overal kdr will be high knifers->easy kills(except shazenelli so far)

Comment

Originally posted by sempf View Post
            i never want to be in the top 100. you will get loads of people trieing to knife you and it will make your knife kdr low. very low. but the overal kdr will be high knifers->easy kills(except shazenelli so far)
            I'm #60 and granted, the number of knifers is bound to increase once you break 50, but I've not had that many people after me, and most of them I became well aware of within their first attempt and made life difficult for. My knifing KDR isn't actually that low either tbh, and I've got a healthy chunk of weapon kills so it's not exactly like I'm a knife monkey either.

Tbh, there's nothing more satisfying than knifing the person who's trying to knife you. Especially if you do it first :P There's a dude who's been after me for 4 months and I've happily made a dogtag pin of him and he still hasn't got me - I've got him whilst he's been invisible, whilst he's pulled a knife and I've just drawn mine and slashed him.... it's really not that big a deal If you're in the top #100 I'd like to think you can cope with it :P

Comment

no anyone. how many times should kain be knifed?
              btw what are good clanmod servers. i played on one and got banned already. but i want a server were skilled players are so i can sharpen my skills. im ages in my current skill level( kdr in the rounds of over 2, mostly 3, somethimes 10)

Comment

theres not exactly many clan mod servers that are populated so just go on any of them lol :P

How did you get banned as well, a rarity on CM.

Comment

well tbh i pwnd them i got a kdr of 12(with 2 kicks 1 spawnkill and a ban). they toll me i must have been hacking else i couldn't shoot them if they were going full auto on me at ~100 metres and missing. my entire team got banned afterwards. it was the 6 player server without pass. and allmost all the servers are emptie or have a pass. my pc is broken atm(motherboard died after living a half a year longer than expected, it has an average 1 year live that thing and there is no cm on this pc).

Comment

Working...
                  X