Slam_Pig ( a WIP )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slam_Pig ( a WIP )

Well this is all I have tonight before I hit the hay. Still alot to do on it but I think it is turning out fun to play.

The EU forces have downed the PAC titan on the outskirts of one of the most secure cities in the world. The surviving PAC soldiers have dug in to the water treatment plant on the north end. The EU must take back this integral part of the city. Without it, the polluted water coming from the aquaduct from the ocean, will be undrinkable, threatening the survival of millions.

This will have 16,32,64, sp and coop.

*EDIT* 7/29 Added the most updated ingame map and also a few screens.

wow looks good, nothing really bad to say about it from that pic

I'd love to see some more screenshots, and also to make sure its as good as it looks

Comment

Looks awesome! Reminds me of Suez too

Comment

man this map is gonna be awesome wish dice cud place some maps in a official map pack for this game so more people wud play it.

edit: place a crashed titan in it for conquest mode and remove it for titan mode itself xD

Comment

looking good, all of a sudden people are getting more into mapping for 2142 even though there is no official editor.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. Still about a couple full nights of work left on it. I need to put in more obstacles and cover. The fine details. I am trying to have good choke points to keep the conquest play interesting. The crashed titan sounds like a good idea, but I messed around with the titan before and it gives the maps problems. Also, after using catbox's winter tpaint, the textures are a little bit screwy. I'll try to get some screens up tonight after work or tomorrow after my dentist appt.!

Comment

Mind if I ask why it's called Slam Pig? :O

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
                Mind if I ask why it's called Slam Pig? :O

Named after my ex girlfriend? Nah just kidding. It just popped into my head and I liked it.

Comment

Funny blaze.. Looks good man.. Keep it up! Hope to see ya online soon..

Comment

nice map

Comment

Nice terrain for your first 2142 map. I'll keep this on track; it'll turn out nice and i'm sure of that.

Comment

Now I just have to reinstall the editor and set it up for 2142. Had to reinstall.

Comment

The map looks great and all but the name (I'll be honest with you) kinda sucks, it deserves a title that's worthy of its shweetness.

Also, did you have to ask EA for the map editor? Or did you get it from someone who already had it?

Comment

Yeah, I gotta say that I agree with nemes1s - this map looks fan-bloody-tastic and I feel that the name doesn't live up to it - of course you can call it whatever you want as the artist, but if not for our sakes, for the sake of the children =p please consider renaming it =)

It's all up to you - can't wait to play it!

Comment

Originally posted by nemes1s View Post
                              Also, did you have to ask EA for the map editor? Or did you get it from someone who already had it?
                              He used the BF2 Editor.

Comment

Working...
                              X