Dirty Admin [LSF]GOD Jamster_jake_

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty Admin [LSF]GOD Jamster_jake_

Why are these cretins allowed to run servers.

I was snipping and had an awesome vantage point and this little scrote tried to kick vote me off for zero reason other than he couldnt hit a cows backside with a banjo.

I saw this happen to several players by this guy. Suprise suprise we where winning.

Could someone let me know how to report servers? Or is this just a case of ****s and i am better off finding another server to play?

Just lately there seems to be alot of people kicking players who are getting better scores or generally can shoot straight.

Sorry for the gripe but i'm fed up with dodgy Admins who cry when they get beaten.

EddieCatFlap

Don't think you can really report servers unless they're actually breaching EA's Policies etc. Best just not going to that server again.

Comment

unfortunatly its there server they can do what they want.

they pay for the server so if they wanna make it crap they can

gta just choose not to play there

but if he is admin why did he kick vote and not kick O.o unless he was claiming to be admin, which is seen alot to scare people into being afraid to be banned which is BS and if u suspect some of doing it on a clan server take screenies and go to the clans website and post them there asking if he is IF he isnt he will surely get banned from there

Comment

Yeah thought as much its just soo fecking annoying. I get my *** kicked by better players and my first thought isnt " oh i will kick this player" I normally congratulate a player on a good shot"

Found there website and posted on the forum. Probably permanently banned now for my troubles. I saw this guy do it to 2 other people.

I shall find another one who appreciates my talents lol

Comment

Votekicks are not done by admins

Comment

There's really not a lot you can do besides find another server to play on. Unfortunately there are some out there who buy servers and then do stuff like that. Just look around and when you find one you like you can add it to your favorites list. There are some really good servers out there, you just have to find them.

Here's a few threads you can read through to try out some of these servers. Hope you find a few you like.

Where do you Play?
            On what server do you paly alot?
            Best TEAM server?

Comment

Originally posted by eddiecatflap View Post
              Yeah thought as much its just soo fecking annoying. I get my *** kicked by better players and my first thought isnt " oh i will kick this player" I normally congratulate a player on a good shot"

Found there website and posted on the forum. Probably permanently banned now for my troubles. I saw this guy do it to 2 other people.

I shall find another one who appreciates my talents lol
              thats the way to do it.

if i get some good shots that kill me il usually say hey nice shot dude

if u get banned since u posted there, there loss move on to another server that has good admins and fair players in it

one im on alot is "SQUADPLAY ALL THE WAY" there is usually a admin on (after workin hours =P)

there are plenty there there just outnumber by the idiotic admin-ed servers

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.ConVix View Post
                but if he is admin why did he kick vote and not kick O.o unless he was claiming to be admin, which is seen alot to scare people into being afraid to be banned which is BS and if u suspect some of doing it on a clan server take screenies and go to the clans website and post them there asking if he is IF he isnt he will surely get banned from there
                We have had people claim to be admins on our servers before and they get banned really quick. If he was an admin he wouldn't have started a kick vote, he just would have kicked you himself. He might have just been a clan member without admin rights. In that case, you could bring it to the attention of the Admins on their clan's website. If they are a respectable clan, they won't want their members doing stuff like that and will appreciate your input, if not, then go somewhere else to play.

Comment

Just tried that and i am premanently banned. Crazy really as i am one of the most honest players out there. If someone spawns in front of me i give them a few seconds to run.

Comment

Heh your post reminds me of two good games I played this weekend on a small cerbere landing server.

I was top score both games with 4/1 3/1 KD ratio. Just pwning it up with the Krylov, and they tried to kick vote me the whole two games.

Comment

My favorite situation of a bad admin was when he banned me for knifing him, and blocked me from going to there site to report the abuse... then forging a conversation over xfire that never happened saying I admitted to hacking and... you know, I don't think it matters, even if I could I wouldn't go onto that server again anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost 1800 View Post
                        My favorite situation of a bad admin was when he banned me for knifing him, and blocked me from going to there site to report the abuse... then forging a conversation over xfire that never happened saying I admitted to hacking and... you know, I don't think it matters, even if I could I wouldn't go onto that server again anyway.
                        Wow that is hardcore black-balling of him.

So sour from losing his tags.

Comment

Working...
                        X