using noob tactics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diamond621
    The appearance of weakness can be just as powerful as the appearance of strength. Exploiting this double standard is the path to many victories.
    Sounds like Sun-tzu.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond621
      The appearance of weakness can be just as powerful as the appearance of strength. Exploiting this double standard is the path to many victories.
      Stop being so damn smart lol

Comment

Originally posted by sol1d sn@ke View Post
        Oh and here's a tip: Most times, you can survive thorough a full clip if you're sprinting perpendicular to the person shooting you, the average pubber will have to reload before they chase you to wherever you ran to, this gives you time to set something up (unless they switch to pistol of course). It also frustrates the hell outa the person, who just saw you scamper from one building to another in full view, but not able to do anything about it.
        Yeah, I totally agree and use this myself when I can.

Also some of the weapons (Like the Engineer SMG's or the Clark) don't lose that much in CQB when you are strafing sideways in front of your opponent and a lot of the times you can frustrate the bejeezus out of someone trying to shoot you with a Voss or Lambert when they empty their clip towards you and only score 1 or 2 hits on you and you down them with only half a clip. It's only because some weapons don't deviate that much even when moving. I find this works especially well with the pistols!

Originally posted by sol1d sn@ke
        Sounds like Sun-tzu.
        "All warfare is based on deception. If your enemy is superior, evade him. If angry, irritate him. If equally matched, fight only when success is assured.

You must appear to be weak when strong, distracted when evenly matched, and when you are weak and the enemy is strong, one should not even appear to be there at all." ~ Sun Tsu

I've read a few different english translations of the Art of War and it is pretty good stuff. Truthfully it can be a little hard to figure out how to apply it to your daily life, but there are some good treatments out there that give excellent examples of how to do it.

James Clavell's rendition is one I would recommend very highly if you are interested in reading more.

Comment

I myself have one translated by a John Minford.

Got it cheap at a bookstore one time.

Comment

Working...
          X