Crew Service Ribbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    i got mine on camp g. kept driving the fav back and forth between toll station and ruins. :laugh:

most people use tunis to get theirs

Leave a comment:

• Quemical
    replied
    I got 12 roadkills for my gold badge on shuhia taiba titan mode (64 ppl) It helped that i squashed 6 guys on a roof with a transporter.

As for the 10 road kills in a ground vehicle, i got it while playing sidi power plant 64 man titan. IT helped when i got about 5 roadkills by guys jumping out of their burning vehicles and got killed when they exploded

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Oh, gotcha! Good luck!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by RottnJP
    You know, I don't recall for sure now if Hachi counts for the generic roadkill badge, but it has it's own, so doesn't hurt to try it first, eh?
    I already got the Operation Snowflake Ribbon, and it worked like a charm. Quite easy on Port Bavaria. That's why I wanted to know if it's possible to get the Crew Service Ribbon with it, too. I didn't have the 10 hours for the Crew Service yet when I went for the Snowflake.

Anyway ... a few people confirmed, so my question is answered. I'll go for it!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    i found that port map is best use the pac speeder thing and plow into the landing area that spawns the goliath (thats what i did to get a ribbon) 64 man server shud be fun =D

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Don't forget you can get roadkills with transport.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I got my first Wheels of Hazard in a Hachi (and also the Op Snowflake ribbon or whatever it's called).

I got my Crew Service by accident. TBH I didn't even know what the requirements were. I came in drunk one night and decided I'd go on a KnP to piss the padders off. I jumped in an FAV and started roadkilling, someone started a kickvote. It needed 16 votes, and it reached 15 and I stayed. Then the very next roadkill, Crew Service ribbon pops up I had to go to BFHQ to actually check why I'd earned it, but guessed it was through roadkills

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    tunis harbour or blegrade at playground you can drive around abd around picking up kills just watch out for the rotchs

Leave a comment:

• Catziggy
    replied
    Yup I should have said a friend got it with the hatch if you get the road kill pins it follows it counts as towards the badge I think.

Leave a comment:

• The_Eliminator
    replied
    Originally posted by Tetris L
    Can anbody confirm that it is possible to get the Crew Service Ribbon with the Hachimoto speeder? I know for sure that the time in the speeder does not count towards the ribbon, and I've seen a report of somebody getting two Wheels of Hazard Pins with the speeder, but no Crew Service Ribbon. This makes me think that road kills in the speeder may not count towards the ribbon either, and I don't want to waste time trying it myself.
    i got mine with the Hach

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You know, I don't recall for sure now if Hachi counts for the generic roadkill badge, but it has it's own, so doesn't hurt to try it first, eh? I got mine on Tunis IIRC, although carebear is another good one. On Tunis it works nicely to lurk by the side of the building south of the middle flag, and then gun it when you see bad-guys crossing the main street from the harbor. (It that makes any sence- I'm not good with screenshots ) Everyone is careful when they hear the FAV gunning, but if you pause for a moment in a non-obvious spot you look like an empty FAV. Then a squad starts across the street and you gun it for a quick couple kills each run, hopefully. If they get wise and start tossing motion mines around, knock off for a bit and get back to it later in the round.

Hachi roadkills are pretty easy on port bavaria, as has been said elsewhere. Just lurk n' charge on the main road, and pull into a hanger and smush a couple guys when the opportunity presents. I like running with the infantry detector on my hachi so I know on a pass up the road where people are, and can then come charging into a hanger when there's a few targets available.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• AllFoamNoBeer
    replied
    It gets repetitive and boring.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by n3cr0m4nc3r
    EDIT... and I responded to a 8 month old thread.

Darn it... sorry.
    That's okay. It was me. I bumped the thread because I want to know if the Hachimoto can be used for the 10 roadkills.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Think it has to be in a transport vehicle... FAV, APC or the Air Transport. And it seems to be quite the bi**h to get... at least on pub Titans. Flippin' noobs won't stand still long enough.

EDIT... and I responded to a 8 month old thread.

Darn it... sorry.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Catziggy
    Yes the hachimoto counts for crew service. .....mad dash into west dock after the eu take it. I already had the gold crew one but got 22 kills over the course of that game with the pins attached and gold hachimoto badge to boot.
    How do you know for sure that the Hachimoto does count for the Crew Service Ribbon if you already had it before? :hmm:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X