Logiech MX500 to buy or not to buy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logiech MX500 to buy or not to buy?

I'm going to go ahead and buy myself a logitech mx500 next week. Anyone own it, and does it preform well? Also, it seems really big, does it fit your hand well ( i have small hands ).

I'm going to go ahead and buy myself a logitech mx500 next week. Anyone own it, and does it preform well? Also, it seems really big, does it fit your hand well ( i have small hands ).

Comment

Comment

i have the mx700, same model but wireless
        for me it performs perfectly fine, and the mx500 should perform better cuz its not wireless.

yeah it is sort of big, but i have big hands.
        i cant really say cuz we dont know how big your hands are.

For me, from my wrist to the top of my 3rd finger is about 7 inches, and my hand fits it fine.

Comment

for me it performs perfectly fine, and the mx500 should perform better cuz its not wireless.

For me, from my wrist to the top of my 3rd finger is about 7 inches, and my hand fits it fine.

Comment

Comment

I love it. I used to use the $20 standard Logitech Optical mouse, and this thing is much bigger but it conforms to my hand so well and I got used to it in no time. Its the best mouse i've tried so far. The second best would have to be the Intelimouse Explorer 3.0, but I like the mx500 soooo much better. Oh and with a func1030 its mousing heaven.

Comment

I love it. I used to use the $20 standard Logitech Optical mouse, and this thing is much bigger but it conforms to my hand so well and I got used to it in no time. Its the best mouse i've tried so far. The second best would have to be the Intelimouse Explorer 3.0, but I like the mx500 soooo much better. Oh and with a func1030 its mousing heaven.

Comment

Comment

i got the mx500, it's sweet. It's going to take a little time to get use to those, feels funny.

Also on ventrilo you can't bind mouse4 and mouse5.

Comment

i got the mx500, it's sweet. It's going to take a little time to get use to those, feels funny.

Comment

Comment

one thing you want to do is do a "drivers-only" install on windows xp, then use the cpl's mouse fix at ftp.thecpl.com which removes all mouse acceleration. after that, the thing is a small god.

Comment

one thing you want to do is do a "drivers-only" install on windows xp, then use the cpl's mouse fix at ftp.thecpl.com which removes all mouse acceleration. after that, the thing is a small god.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X