X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic rizzuh gets interviewed @ gotfrag

rizzuh gets interviewed @ gotfrag

here it is:

[link="http://www.gotfrag.com/?node=feature&id=249&x="]http://www.gotfrag.com/?node=feature&id=249&x=[/link]

Guest replied
    roofles.

yeah those guys aren't all over that maturity thing yet. i commented on one guy who seemed to think since rizzuh said that he will be "advising" the cs2 team that cs2 will suck for league play cause rizzuh doesnt know as much about esports as midway does. noobit. i'd like to smack him in the face with a tree.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    roofles.

yeah those guys aren't all over that maturity thing yet. i commented on one guy who seemed to think since rizzuh said that he will be "advising" the cs2 team that cs2 will suck for league play cause rizzuh doesnt know as much about esports as midway does. noobit. i'd like to smack him in the face with a tree.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    roofles.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    it does?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    it does?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    it does?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I think I've lost all respect for the gotfrag community. Judging from their comments, they're all 12 year olds that just discovered it tickles when they touch their own penis.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I think I've lost all respect for the gotfrag community. Judging from their comments, they're all 12 year olds that just discovered it tickles when they touch their own penis.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    smax says...
    rizzuh is a noob
    ahahaahaaaa, i like swedes

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    smax says...
    rizzuh is a noob

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    smax says...
    rizzuh is a noob

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yea i'm still having trouble picturing what CS2 is going to be like. Since goose is working on it i'm sure it will retain a lot of the feel, pace, and suspense that keeps us coming back for more frags. And like rizzuh i got bored of the pub scene around CS 1.1 and haven't really done anything but play in CAL since. It's a whole another game and I hope that CS2 keeps up with the esport scene, especially the 5v5 play. That's a perfect player count for a good mix of tactics and skill.

ps rizzuh next lemme get in on a scrim some time, lol.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yea i'm still having trouble picturing what CS2 is going to be like. Since goose is working on it i'm sure it will retain a lot of the feel, pace, and suspense that keeps us coming back for more frags. And like rizzuh i got bored of the pub scene around CS 1.1 and haven't really done anything but play in CAL since. It's a whole another game and I hope that CS2 keeps up with the esport scene, especially the 5v5 play. That's a perfect player count for a good mix of tactics and skill.

ps rizzuh next lemme get in on a scrim some time, lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X