cs servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs servers

hey i make a dedicated cs 1.6 sever with amx x mod working only one problem when i was in the game i didn't have admin so i got some help on what o do and i tried it but i go kicked for kputting some kind of invalid pasword so now i can never get back on my dedicated server plz help tell me what to do i need up and ready with admin for a turniment soon plz reply to e-mail viper742@hotmail.com

Contact the server provider. If you're paying for that server, they should be able to send you the details you need, and administrate the server allowing you back on.

Comment

I think you screwed up when activating admin privileges in amxx.
      I have a guide (see the link in my sig) that explains (well, I don't really remember, but I think it did) how to setup admin in amx. I think it'll also work for amxx.
      From what I recall, you need to add an identifier of yourself in the admin.ini file (maybe it's some other file). This identifier will include your IP/name/steamid and a password (needed if you used your name). Then you'll have to add to your config.cfg file a line more or less like this:
      _setinfo _pw "your password here"

Comment

Working...
      X