How to Install Counter-Strike Source?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Install Counter-Strike Source?

I bought a CS:S cd from ebgames and it doesn't come with a instruction manual. It just comes with a quick reference card and a cd-key. When i installed the game i clicked play CSS then i takes me to steam.

Yup, Steam is the important bit. You need to load Steam, click Games at the top, and Activate a Product on Steam. Follow the steps to install it, then use Steam to load the game.

Comment

God damn it, the CD-KEY is already is use

Comment

Did you buy it second hand? No Steam game has any second hand value. Otherwise, the key has been pinched from the box. Get over to steampowered, they have a way of re-uniting the legitimate keeper and their key.

Comment

who cares now, but thanx anyway. The downloaded CS:S of warez.

Comment

Phantom0701 wrote..
            who cares now, but thanx anyway. The downloaded CS:S of warez.
            wow you tried to pirate it? its like what $20? go to walmart and get it you cheap fuck

Comment

washuplushie wrote: wow you tried to pirate it? its like what $20? go to walmart and get it you cheap fuck

Then why the heck does steam exists? I hate steam n I will cue Valve for this kind of service.

Comment

washuplushie wrote..
                wow you tried to pirate it? its like what $20? go to walmart and get it you cheap fuck
                Then why the heck does steam exists? I hate steam n I will cue Valve for this kind of service. Steam sucks sooo bad.

Who else in this forum hates steam?

Comment

Steam is fine. Pirating CS and telling us here is a bad idea. We paid money for it, why should you get it for free?

Comment

Yeah, Steam is fine, and very helpful. Usually. You definitely shouldn't of told us of something illegal, you did. Not smart.

Comment

Dur-hur-hur

Comment

I got a Counter strike CD key the other day, but i dont have a copy of a Counter strike CD. Is it possible that i can still install it and play it without the CD?

Comment

Working...
                        X