No announcement yet.

Counter Strike 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Napalm Flame.. you are probably the biggest dumbshit I have ever come across on forums. You don't know shit about Counter Strike if you said this...
    Napalm Flame wrote..
    CSS IS cs2. CS 1.6 was the 1st version, CZ was really cs2, but it was sold with cs 1.6, so since this is completely different to cz and 1.6 it really is cs2, like when hl1 got ported to Source, it became hl2. Same thing for css.
    Are you fucking retarded? CSS is not cs2. CS is the first counter strike. CZ is the second counter strike release. And no. It was not sold with CS 1.6. that is only recently they made that for purchasers online using Steam. When CZ was first released, it was 50 dollars and was a completely different game than CS. CSS is the third counter strike release. Really there are no sequels to counter-strike because they are all in all the same game. There are really no new features except ones that have come out on updates.

Comment

^G.D.T^RedArmy wrote..
      I would like a custom character creation so u would have a unique character.....also to have prone and some kind of laser grenades that explodes when passes near them...longer flash time,about 20 seconds....
      New weapons like M82,SVD,Magnum,M4a1 and AK 74 would be cool too....
      SVD would be great, maybe like a Dragunov for T, and PSG1 for CT or maybe for CT's, each soldier has different weapons, like British SAS has L85 and M4/C8, GIGN have F2000, GSG9 have MP7A1, DSR1, HK416 . In other words, each ct has the weapons they are actually issued in real life and its only given to them. Also, how about bayonets instead of seperate knives? just a thought here.

Comment

i've always wanted to use a grappling rope to slide down from roof tops or climb up balconies or windows without having to use a ladder or stairwell, and be able to duck and roll would be awesome!.

Comment

like shyataroo said the creators of CS will not be working on a new cs as their new game left 4 dead will be released late this year, and knowing valve it will probably be next year some time before is released.
          Also we do not want the game that has given us so much fun to be worked into a battlefield or halo styled - just needs to stay as the fps that it is.
          btw zaxis play rainbow six vegas if you want to rappel etc

Comment

I think it would be nice to have demolitions to blow down doors and guns modernized to i little further down the future such as the ones shown on the tv show "Future Weapons"

Comment

Working...
            X